Chapter 9

Punching, kicking and groans can be heard at the big place. "Woah, that's awesome, Smiley!" Angry, Chifuyu and Takemitchi cheered. Smiley was fighting with Kakucho and it seems like Smiley was winning over Kakucho.

It's been 1 month since Emma's death and Takemitchi didn't know what's happening. They were suddenly attacked by full of guys. They still didn't know who killed Emma but Takemitchi thinks it was Kisaki.

It's because Kisaki was fired by Mikey, he's hoping Kisaki wouldn't do evil again. "Kaku!?" He realized that Kakucho was his childhood friend. "So, you finally remember. Idiot michi" Kakucho smirk.

"Are you doing good?" Kakucho ask while standing up after being beaten by smiley. "We two have a lot to discuss" He smile at Takemitchi. "I purposely lost"

"Liar" Takemitchi commented as he turn around while puffing his cheeks. "I'm serious! I'm extremely strong, you know!?" Kakucho retorted. "It reminds me of the good times, we were fighting like an idiots and you hated losing" Kakucho receive a tease smile from him.

"You didn't change huh"

"Little Kaku become a heavenly king" Takemitchi pat his shoulder like a dad. "And according to the rumors, you're now the 1st division captain in Toman" Takemitchi stared at Kakucho with a shock expression.

"You haven't change too"

"You were my hero" Kakucho gave him a soft smile but it disappeared after and was placed by a serious face. "The Tenjiku leader is called Kurokawa Izana"

"Now, my hero is called Kurokawa Izana and i dedicate my life to him. In conclusion, we're enemies now. That's why i'm asking you, to save Izana."

"Kaku-chan, what do you mean by help him?"

"Takemitchi, i don't really understand this conflict...that fucker Kisaki is using Izana"

'huh? Kisaki again?' He thought.

-------------

"Today, we'll start the emergency meeting!" Draken shouted to everyone could heard. 'once again, i'm being played by Kisaki again? Hopefully in this meeting, i can get a clue' Takemitchi thought to himself.

Riku was there also at their meeting, beside Mikey, also listening carefully. "Earlier, our members were raided all over the tokyo by Yokohama's Tenjiku!" Draken announce. "Tenjiku? I think i've heard that name before" Riku spoke, only Mikey could heard.

"Where did you heard that?" Mikey ask, still not breaking his eyes at his gang. "I've always heard that when i always come outside. The rumors said they're a big gang, no one could defeat them"

"Tenjiku is a formed gang recently. We have no clue how the gang is like" Draken added. "We are looking for any information about them from you guys. Therefore first of all, 1st division. Please step forward!" Chifuyu and Takemitchi step forward.

"The ones who attacked us were called Mochizuki unit" Chifuyu said. "Mochizuki unit?"

"It's a unit led by the former Jugemu captain, Mochizuki Kanji. They're probably Tenjiku's strongest unit" Smiley explained. "Tenjiku's strongest unit isn't Mochizuki" Mitsuya spoke.

Smiley look at him confused. "Tenjiku also has the Haitani Brothers" Mitsuya said. "Haitani Brothers?" Riku mumble with shock expression. "Does that mean Rindou were member of Tenjiku gang?" Mikey glance at Riku who's still can't get over the shockness information.

"Then, Rindou is my enemy now?" Mikey shake his head at Riku's question to him. "No, unless you join our gang"

"Then, i can still see him" Mikey nodded his head as she sigh in relief. "But be careful around him. He is one of our enemy" He added. "I know he wouldn't hurt me" Riku smile at their memories.