Chapter 12

• 𝑻𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆 •

• 𝑻𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆 •

There he saw, Riku was laying down unconscious on the ground with blood coming out from her head. Riku showed a painful expression. Kisaki stopped far away from them after hitting Riku as he looked at Takemitchi. "This is the end, Hanagaki" He said before they drove away.

"W-what? You're kidding me right? Did Kisaki just attack her?" Takemitchi walk towards her laying figure. He wrapped his shaky hands around her body. "He went as far as attacking a girl? Mikey's only little sister?" He gritted his teeth, he's already sweating and called her name.

"Riku-chan? Riku-chan..." Takemitchi keep calling her name to wake her up. "Riku-chan" He lifted her body a little.

'I'm so stupid. Even when i save Draken-kun, even when i saved Kazutora-kun, even when Kisaki get fired from Toman, even when i save Taiju, even after all that nothing has changed. And now it's this'

Takemitchi look at Riku with a terror. "Riku-chan, please wake up. Riku-chan, if you die right now, if you die in the past, i can't save you" He said with a shaking voice. "Riku-chan!" He shouted as tears started to fall at his eyes.

"Riku?" A voice spoke behind them. The worst outcome has come, as Mikey witnessed his beloved sister on the ground, unconscious.

"I'm sorry Mikey-kun i—" Takemitchi tried to explain. The colors on Mikey's face had left when he saw her sister. "What happened?" Mikey was sweating just looking at her sister with blood coming out from her head.

"A bike suddenly hit Riku" Takemitchi answer. Mikey's jaw hang a little after hearing the answer. Izana who came out from the cemetery, look at his little sister with mixed emotion before walking away without them noticing.

"Kisaki did it" He gulp. "Takemitchi! Get her up here" Takemitchi look at Mikey who's kneeling down, ready to carry Riku to his back. He immediately obey mikey's order as he placed Riku carefully to his back.

-----------

"Don't worry Riku. We'll be reaching the hospital soon" Mikey spoke while smiling softly, trying to get away from his negative thoughts.

'Hang in there Riku! I beg you!' Takemitchi thought as he look at the key chain that Riku gave him earlier.

"Nii-chan?" Takemitchi looks suprised when he heard Riku's voice but it was tired tone. "Huh?" Riku open her eyes only to witnessed Mikey was carrying her.

"Nii-chan, i can't move my b-body" She struggle to speak after being hit hardly. "Oh yeah, there was a bike" Mikey listen to her with a serious face.

"Do you still remember? When we were kids, i used to carry you while we go at your favorite place" Mikey smile. "It's been a while since i last carried you like this" Mikey and Riku smile at their childhood memories.