Chapter 15

• 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 •

                             • 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 •

"Hey, Manjiro?" Shinichiro called out to his little brother. "Yeah?" A muffle voice said since he was eating a dorayaki. "What do you think having another older brother?"

"Another brother huh? Hmmm...."

"Mikey!" All his friends shouted

"Mikey!" All his friends shouted. "What's wrong Mikey?! Is this all what you got!?" Izana continu to punch him. "Are you kidding me right now, Mikey!? Is this seriously the power all you got?" He yelled as Mikey's body fly away.

Mikey stand up and spit a blood, looking at Izana. "You're not interested with anyone huh" Izana was distracted from his words, so Mikey took the opportunity to kick him. "Not even the friends who fight for you?"

"Fighting for me? Haha wrong! They're frightened of me, that's why they're fighting" Izana laugh. "They're all in the same play house with the Toman kids. In Tenjiku there's only fear and an interest with it. Shit like trust and friendship are just delusions!"

Takemitchi then notice something about Izana's movement. "Wait, did Izana's movement become sloppy?" He ask. "Yeah. He's gotten plenty kick blows from Mikey. His limbs are getting tired" Draken answer.

"How long are you going to decide things on your own?" Izana receive a glare from Mikey. "Shinichiro is dead, Emma is dead and Riku is dead now" This makes Izana snapped. "Aren't you alone too??" He lift his feet to blow a kick to Mikey but Mikey stopped it with his arm blocking it.

"You're wrong Izana. You still have a brother so i too have a brother" Mikey look sincere.

'So, you were talking about Izana huh, Shinichiro....'

--------

"Well if i have another older brother...yep. I'll definitely love him" Mikey smile while looking at his older brother. Shinichiro chuckle. "Hehe, i see. You and Riku are really same" He mumble the last part.

---------

"Brother, i just want to save you" Mikey lower his head. Izana stays silent, Mikey's words shocked him yet, "Shut up!" Mikey smoothly back away from Izana's kick and tighten his grip. "You're starting to miss" And Mikey punched him.