Chapter 8

"Takemitchi! Where is Emma?" Mikey and Riku just arrived at the hospital. Everyone is there, but Emma is not there to be found. All of them were standing infront of the emergency room.

"E-Emma.....someone s-shot h-her" Takemitchi explained as Draken and Hina was already crying while sitting on the chairs. "What...?" The colors of their faces left.

"What do you mean she got shot? We just saw her earlier now she is inside that room?" Tears started to fall at Riku's grey orbs. "H-how did it happen?"

"When we are outside of the restaurant, someone shot her from the building. We didn't know who it was, i think it was all planned" Takemitchi explained with tears flowing from his eyes.

"Where did she got shot?" Mikey stared at them. "N-near her heart" Mikey and Riku froze on their spot. "You're not joking right?" Honestly, if you get shot near your heart, there are low percent you will survive.

"I knew it. Something bad will happen" Riku whispers as she sat at one of the chairs. "All of you were there yet, no one could protect her?" Mikey spoke with a low voice. They can clearly see he was mad even though he shows no expression at his face.

"W-we're sorry Mikey, we didn't know" Hina apologized as she bow.

The doctor came out of the ER after an hours. Riku was the first one to approach the doctor. She grew more worried when she saw the doctor's sad face.

"Doc, how's our sister?" The Sano siblings and the others were hoping she survive. "I'm sorry, we couldn't survive her"

"What....?"

"The bullet came near her heart and lose too much blood. It was late when they arrived here. I'm sorry for your lose. You can see her at Morgue, i'm sorry again" He bow and walk away leaving them all frozen.

"Nee-san" Riku started crying really hard while Mikey sat on the chair again like a dead person.

Takemitchi's pov

When the doctor announced that Emma is dead, Riku, Hina and Draken started crying while Mikey looks empty. What should i do now? Emma died, i can't change the future.

Maybe i can change it if i believed in myself. Mikey won't turn into evil!

3rd person's pov

All of them arrived inside the morgue. Riku burst into tears when she saw her sister's pale body, same goes to others. "Nee-san, you told me you won't leave us? Then now you are laying there!" She hugs her cold body as she continue to cry.

"Riku! Didn't i told you to sleep early? It's bad for your health!"

Riku remembers her memories with Emma.

"Riku, come here. I'll tie your hair"

"I'm sure you can achieve your dream!"

"Riku, don't be stubborn just like Mikey!"

"Always take care of yourself, okay? You need to take care of yourself because you are now teen"

"Don't worry, i'm always here beside you!"

Mikey step forward beside Riku who's crying while her head was laying on Emma's stomach, and hold Emma's hand.

"I love you, Riku-chan"

"Nee-san" Cries can be heard inside the morgue. Draken had already call their grandpa and planned to prepare Emma's funeral tommorow.

"Nii-chan, Nee-san is already dead" Riku tell to Mikey as he look at her with empty eyes then hug her. She cry and cry until she fell asleep to his chest.