Chapter 20

• 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒐•

Past__________

Standing infront of the grave, Rindou visited the Sano's grave where Riku was buried same as her older siblings. Everyday, he always visited Riku's grave. Ran was getting worried about his brother because since Riku's death, he doesn't eat that much and always lock himself at his bedroom, hugging the pendant and ring they wore for each other.

"Riku...how are you? I miss you, y'know?" He whispered, staring at the grave. "I'm such a weak, i couldn't protect you. I know you hated me, right?" A sakura blossom fell to his hair as he take it from his head.

He smile remembering you would always energetic whenever the sakura blooms. "I can't stop loving you, i promise to myself i will love you until death" Again, a female figure appeared beside the Sano's grave.

"Riku?" He muttered. Rindou always seen Riku's ghost whenever he feels sad as well as Mikey.

"Rindou, i'm a fool and you were cool person. We're not meant to be, i know we both love each other. The world is unfair, so please let me go"

Tears started to fall from his eyes.

"But i love you so"

His hair was dancing with the wind as more blossoms fell to the ground. Suddenly, his phone rang from his pocket. "What do you want?" He ask to ran after picking up the call.

"Mikey wants to meet us" He furrowed his eyebrows. "Why?"

"I dunno" Letting out a sigh, he replied to his brother, "Sure. What place?"

"At their hideout, i'll send you the location" and the call was ended by him. "What did Mikey want now?" He bid a goodbye to Riku before going away.

Night

"I see. So, you're back from the future huh?" Draken said. "Yeah! Mikey-kun has always helped me now, it's my turn to save him" Takemitchi replied to him.

"But there's nothing we can do about Mikey" Takemitchi glance at him. "What do you mean?"

"Well, i really can't but we, the former toman members are good people. Mikey on the other hand, wishes to pursue the opposite path. That's why he left us all. We can do anything about Mikey if Riku is alive or if he ever found a girl he love, he will change" Takemitchi was busy listening to Draken that he didn't notice, there was a bike coming to them.

"Get out of here, Draken!" Takemitchi and Draken's eyes widened when they saw Inupi was carried by a tall mascular man, he was beaten. "Inupi!?" The tall guy throw inupi to them to catch him.

"Who is this...guy!?" Takemitchi ask as he look at the guy. "The captain of the Rokuhara Tandai, Terano South"

 "The captain of the Rokuhara Tandai, Terano South"