Meeting Mei

So then, let's see where we are. MK was supposed to do deliveries like he does every single day of his life and get back home with his friends, the ones we currently know would be Tang, Pigsy and Ash. But of course, chaos happened, and somehow not only did MK meet this family that is bull themed but have element-based powers, crashed a family meeting, had to get saved by Ash, got stuck in a car chase and is now falling closer and closer to the pavement as he and Ash have no real way of rescuing themselves. Ash was actually thinking of a plan, it was a stupid one, but it might work. Before Ash could even enact her plan, a blinding green light drove from below, a sound of a motorbike could be heard. Ash and MK looked up and smiled as the beam came closer to them, somehow it propelled up to them and the front half of the beam appeared to have the face of the common Chinese dragon. 

You could even hear a roar as Redson grumbled under his breath and gripped on his wheel. The head then shimmered away to reveal a feminine biker, all with green dragon themed bike wear and bike. The biker then reached a hand out to Ash, which she took with a giant grin. "Hold on MK!" Ash said with a smug grin as she looked ahead, seeing the biker twist the handles again and for the dragon hologram to appear back on the bike. "You gotta be kidding me!" Redson yelled as he looked at Ash's determined grin and Mk's derp face. The biker didn't even give Redson a glace as she landed on a roof and zoomed off, Redson glaring at her and failing to remember he was falling.

Then, he did remember and suddenly looked down, beginning to scream as he came crashing into another noodle shop. This of course only surprised the customers inside as they obviously valued their food more than they're wellbeing. They watched in stunned silence as Redson punched through the Debrie and yell in anger. "NOODLE BOI!!!!!" Redson yelled out as his hair flickered with fire. "When I find you, I'm gonna bust you into little bits!!!" Redson yelled, his anger only reaching to the customers. Back with the Biker, she zoomed through the now empty streets, MK yelling out in fear as Ash had some issues staying on the bike, it wasn't exactly made for three people.

After a bit of MK hitting the ground, both he and Ash feel off while the Biker turned her bike and stood it in front of where MK and Ash landed. Ash groaned as she rubbed her bottom, MK looking up in surprise as the the Bikers appeal suddenly shimmered off and revealed a girl with black pig-tails and a jacket. "Nailed it!" She said after grabbing her phone and holding it up to snap a pic of the pose she was doing. "Mei!" MK yelled in joy as he slid towards her, Ash rolled her eyes as she sat up. The biker/girl, now labeled as Mei, giggled as she looked back at MK. "That was an intense game of tag. You guys looked like you were having so much fun, I wanted to join in too." Mei said with child like wonder whilst helping MK back onto his feet.

"Sure tag, that's what we were doing." Ash said as she got up and walked over to Mei and MK. "Sorry you fell off, bikes aren't really made for three people." Mei apologize with a smile, Ash rolled her eyes again and pulled Mei into a head lock. "Uh huh, sure." Ash said while giving Mei a quick noogie. "Hey! Let me go! I just got my hair fixed!" Mei laughed as she shoved Ash off, both girls laughed. "Uh actually, we almost died back there." MK said nervously, Mei didn't seem to upset about this. "But you didn't!" Mei pointed out as she pointed to her friend. "So let's celebrate with a round of, MONKEY MECH!" Mei said as she pointed to the game, showing that her score was the top five with "9999999" while MK and Ash's were below but closer to Mei's.

"You should invite your new edgy friend too." Mei said while Ash began to fish her pockets for coins. "Yeeeeaaaahh, he was trying to kill me?" MK said nervously as the idea of inviting Redson to a game wasn't really the best in MK's mind. Ash didn't seem to bother by it as she was still looking for coins. "Well in that case..." Mei said with a grin as she pulled her phone out. "Where does he live?" Mei said slowly as her screen turned to a button that would release many, if not all, weapons Mei had at her disposal. "MK?! Where are you, ya punk?!" Pigsy yelled angerly from his shop, Ash stood what she was doing and yelped, quickly hiding behind MK in hopes to not be seen.

"You mind telling me why some bozo left a 0-star review on Pigsy Noodles?!" Pigsy yelled angerly as he whipped out his phone. He showed the review, it being under "Lady_Siren". Mk then laughed nervously before looking at his boss in a confident grin. "Uh, here's what I think happened with that." Mk said, not given a chance to explain as Mei gasped gleefully. "Whoa, zero stars? Congrats, that's better than nothing, right?" Mei said with a smile, allowing MK to quickly slip away. "That's not how it works Mei." Pigsy yelled out while Ash tried to get up a sneak away from the two. But of course, Pigsy saw her.

"Ashley Noodles!" Pigsy yelled, causing Ash to yelp and freeze, Mei gasped in surprise. "Oooooh, full name and everything!" Mei said with a mischievous grin. Ash turned to Pigsy and saw him tapping his foot with an angered scowl. She laughed nervously as she slowly got up and put her hands on her hips. "Heeeeeeyyyy Baba, how's it going?" Ash said, hoping to get out of this the best she could. "Don't you 'how's it going' me! What have me and Tang said about that axe?" Pigsy grumbled as he pointed to Ash's axe. "Uh....."

"Mr. Tang!!!" MK yelled as he darted for the door, causing Pigsy to yell at him. This gave Ash the chance to run after him. "Hey! Don't run away when I'm trying to scowling you!" Pigsy yelled as Ash ran for the back closet and threw her axe inside, ignoring the loud crashes from the other side and running up next to Tang.