With grief comes new Opportunties

Ash was sitting on the couch, the tension on the air was tight. When Pigsy, Mei and MK were on there walk, the three had ran into PIF as she was in search of Monkey Kings staff. But MK wasn't going to give it up willingly, he paid with his life. Pigsy and Mei had ran back to the ship as they didn't know what else to do. Everyone was talking, but it was drowned out and reduced to muffled voices. Ash turned to her axe that laid on the couch. Ash narrowed her eyes and quickly grabbed the axe.  Sandy looked up and saw Ash running to one of the containers.

"Ash! Where are you going?!" Tang yelled as he watched his child break the lock using her axe. She pushed the doors opened and looked back at the group. "I'm going after that witch and making her feel the same pain we have!" Ash yelled as tears rained down her face. She then ran into the container, only to be pulled back and held into a hug by Sandy. "PUT ME DOWN!" Ash yelled as she dropped her axe and try and push out of Sandy's grip. "Ash, please. You're not thinking straight!" Sandy said as he hugged Ash tighter. She eventually stopped and let grief hit her.

Ash finally let her tears go and shook as she crumbled agaisnt Sandy's arm. "He can't be gone. He can't." Pigsy said as he leaned agaisnt the railing and looked at his reflection. Sandy put Ash in one arm, holding her like a baby before walking over to Pigsy and putting his free hand on Pigsy's shoulder in an attempt of comfort. "I'm sorry Pigsy." Sandy said, Ash got off Sandy and only balled her hands.

"There was nothing we could do." Tang said, anger now filling Pigsy's face. "Nothing? Nothing?!" Pigsy said as he turned to Tang with anger. "I could'a done something!" Pigsy yelled as he marched up to Tang and grabbed the back of Tang's scarf, causing Tang to turn around and face Pigsy. "I could'a- I SHOULD'a protected MK!" Pigsy yelled as Tang only frowned at Pigsy. Ash looked back at the water and watched at the ripples. "It's over..." Pigsy only screwed his eyes shut and let himself fall a bit. Tang was able to hold him up as tears began to run down from Pigsy's face.

"It's not over." Tang said as Pigys looked up at him. "We can't help MK, but we can make sure no more lives are lost." Tang said as he helped Pigsy back onto his feet. "Make sure his sacrfice wasn't in vain." Pigsy looked down at the ground as Sandy walked up behind Pigsy, putting his hand on the pigs shoulder again. "Someone has to fight." Mei said, Pigsy even called out her name. Mei wiped her eyes before turning around. "That Demon Bull king is gonna..." Mei looked up and a lightnting bolt struck nearby. As this happened, you see a green Dragon nearby. It roared for a good second before disappering. "Pay." Mei said with a grin.

"Then what are we waiting for?!" Sandy yelled ashe grabbed everyone but Ash into a bearhug. "Let's go stop some bad guys!" Sandy yelled, Ash looked back at the water before gripping the handle of her axe. Ash had grabbed it when Pigsy was talking to Tang earlier.  "Hey Ash? You okay?" Mei asked, Ash looked at Mei and smiled sadly. "Oh, yeah. Just fine." Ash said with thumbs up, Mei smiled and walked off. Ash frowned and looked down at the water with narrowed eyes. "I alreadly lost someone once and let them get away." Ash said and looked at her axe. "I'm not gonna let them get away with this again."

Meanwhile...

PIF walked up to her husband, Redson's gauntlet covering her hand as it allowed her to hold the staff. Redson and Kamilia stood on the side lines and watched their mother kneel to DBK. He grinned evily as he activated his armor, causing the staff to lift up into the sky before being thrown to the chest piece of DBK's armor. The moment the staff touched DBK's armor, a wild purple fire surrounded the demon. Kamilia wathced silently but gasped when she saw droplets of water rising. She looked at them and reached her hand to them, only for the droplets to race to DBK.

Once the flames and risen water disappered, a massive DBK with a caonnon now relacing his forearm roared loudly. As he grunted from his continued transformation, two more cannons formed on his backed, beams of white, green and purple forming as balls before blasting into the firey air. You could see the beam from several miles away as Redson laughed evilly, Kamilia watched her father with calculated eyes as PIF still smiled at her husband.

Once DBK finally came at peace with the new power, Redson cleared his throat and yelled for his father. "I know I failed the first time of retrieving the staff for you father, but I do believe that my sister, Lady Siren, is still being bound." Redson as he gestured to his elder sister. DBK hummed as he kneeled down and lowered his clawed hand to his daugther. Once Kamilia saw his hand was settled, she grabbed her skirt and lifted it a bit so she could walk faster to her father's hand. Once Kamilia was on, she let go of her skirt and looked up at DBK patiently. 

Once Kamilia was raised up where DBK and her reached common eye-contact, DBK raised his cannon hand, it quickly turning into his hand again by pushing the cannon hand back a bit. Once his hand was close enough, his hand was surrounded by the mis-matched color aura. The necklace also was covered in the aura, causing Kamilia to gasp and closed her eyes as she held her chin. Redson and PIF both watched in concern and worry as Kamilia feel to her knees and began to shake. Even DBK was struggling as his hand shook and his body kept flinching.

But the gems did begin to shatter, allowing blue to seep through Kamilia's hairtips. Bright glowing symbols began to flicker on and off on Kamilia's cheeks and shoulders. But it was all in vain as Kamilia's eyes shot open and she yelled, a loud boom was heard as a massive gust of wide pushed DBK, Redson and PIF back. DBK had let go of Kamilia, but she was now flying high in the air. Her body remained motionless as her air whipped widely. her eyes glowing a bright blue as the markings on her face and shoulders still flickered.

Redson looked up with a grunt at his sister and gasped as he began to see visions, all were to fast but he saw a signal one that was acompanied with a chant. The Great Monk from years ago stood in front of two glowing gold items. One was the cursed crown that Monkey King wore as the necklace, the one Kamilia was currently was wearing, hovered next by.

Guarante no one be harmed
With the host's powers disarmed

The host will begin to suffer
If they begin to empower

Redson gasped as he opened his eyes, he was now on his knees and was holding himself up with hands up. "Redson?" Kamilia voice rang out, he gasped as he looked up and his eyes widen. DBK groaned as he sat up and held his head, his wife on his shoulder with concern filling her features. Redson sat up and sat on his legs, matching his sister as he kept looking at her. "Redson? Can you please answer me? You're seriously concerning me." Kamilia said, the last bit of her sentance sounding blunt. Redson tried to answer, but he was too shocked to speak.

Kamilia's features had changed, her once fully black hair had faint blue tips, even on her bangs. The symbols that had glown bright before were now on Kamilia again, but they were very dull. You almost couldn't see them, Redson laughed as he held his head. "I-it worked!" Redson yelled, Kamilia frowned at her brother and looked down, putting her hand to her neck. Redson looked where she placed her hand and his went wide again. "No. No, no, no!" Redson yelled in fear and anger, DBK and PIF looked up at their children, DBK was suprised at Kamilia's now changed hair but PIF looked at her daugther in horror.

"Hey, at least you tired." Kamilia said with a sad smile as the necklace was still forced on her. Redson was about to explode but Kamilia quickly grabbed both of his hands and looked at him with narrowed eyes. "Hey, this is the closest we've ever gotten. Don't start saying you're plan failed, the necklace did take some damage." Kamilia said, DBK nodded once he got up. "You're sister speaks the truth. Kamilia and Redson turned to their father.  "If I could get stronger, I'm sure I can easily break the necklace so that it turns to ash." DBK said as he balled his clawed hand, his other hand returned to it's cannon form.

Kamilia smirked at her brother. "See? Even Dad believes the plan will work." Kamilia said, but they suddenly heard several explosions. Kamilia stood up and her blank expression returned. "Someone is coming." Kamilia said, Redson narrowed his eyes and stood up. "It must be the Noodle Boy and his infuriating friends." Redson grumbled and balling his hands. "I'll get rid of them." Redson said and allowed his fire to teleport him away.