The release of DBK

"It's going to take more than a few robots to lift Monkie Kings's staff!" Redson said, shaking his head as his hair bobbed backwards. "Only those deemed worthy can wield it. But I, Redson, have designed this gauntlet to bend it to my will!" Redson said as he swiped his hand out of his pocket, allowing flames to engulf his hand. Once the flames were gone, a giant gauntlet was placed on the fire demons hand. Kamila clapped her hands together softly as MK yelped quietly from loosing his grip. He caught himself thankfully and grabbed the noodles with his mouth, his arms starting to become weak from holding his weight. Redson turned around to his sister and sighed. "Sister, you're suppose to wait until I get the staff out before congratulating me!" Redson, a frown on his features as he gestured behind him.

Even though MK was on the verge of falling off, he though it was sweet that Redson wasn't yelling at Kamila for something so small. Kamila stopped immediately and held her hands downwards. "I know, I've just be holding it in for a while. I feel so happy for you." Kamila said, her voice emotionless, just like her face. Redson frowned at this and turned around. "Hopefully Father can bring you back to your true self Kamila." Redson whispered under his breath as he looked down at the gauntlet. He took a deep breath before turning back to the staff and walking up to it, a look of determination on his face. Redson grabbed onto the staff with the gauntlet again, a grin on his face when he saw nothing was going wrong. But some sparks suddenly came off from the staff as a gust of when tried blowing Redson off, a crack appearing close to where Redson was.

Redson kept on trying to pull, but the gusts of winds were stronger. As he kept pulling, the winds became stronger and stronger, causing him to access fire magic and set his hair ablaze and yelled with struggle. Kamila watched calmly while Princess Iron Fan smiled evilly, the dirt from above falling as the bird with MK looked down more to see more. Once Redson was able to pull the staff out, his hair returned to normal  while all the vegetation seemed to have died off. "YES! I did it!" Redson yelled breathlessly as he held the staff into the air. All the bull clones began to clap and cheer in triumph whilst the one without arms only pouted, Kamila also participated but remained silent with the cheers. It was quiet yet again, which caused Redson to seem confused. "WHAT?! Why isn't anything happening?"

Redson hopped off the mountain as Kamila began to look around. "Mother, are you sure this is the right mountain?" Redson asked with narrowed eyes, failing to notice Kamila was looking around. She finally caught sight of MK and just stared at him, he whimpered and carefully held a finger up to his mouth, attempting to tell her to remain quiet. She did as he asked and only turned back so her family wouldn't be suspicious. "No. Maybe it was that other mountain with another magical staff, sealing away my husband!"  Princess Iron Fan said as she rubbed her brow, seeming annoyed with the possibility this mountain could be the wrong one.

But as she said, this, she failed to notice the cracks had gotten bigger. Soon, the ground began to rumble and caused everyone, but Kamila, to seem shocked as they stared at where the staff once remained. The pile soon split in half as a might gust of wind came from the hill, even Kamila reacted to this as the wind blew some clones away. Even MK was having some problems with the wind as he tried to remain still. Once the gust of wind was gone, Redson chuckled evilly. "Yes Father, rise, RISE!" Redson yelled as a giant figure tried to stand, revealing it to be DBK. "Flesh and bone?" DBK asked as he looked at his hands, Princess Iron Fan smiled evilly as Redson still held the staff. "I have returned to the realm of the living!" 

Kamila seemed to look up to her father, her hand resting on the cursed necklace that remained around her neck. "Oh Demon Bull King, I've missed you." Princess Iron Fan said said she smiled at her husband, DBK looked down towards her. " Princess Iron Fan, the years have been kind." DBK said as he noticed his wife was still in her prime. "How did you free me?" DBK asked as he folded his arms across his chest. "Actually, it was I, father." Redson interjected before his mother could speak. "I moved the staff, I learned how to harness it's power to make it my-" Redson stopped his rant as he felt his father walking closer to him, the demon looking down at his son. Almost as if telling his son to tread lightly. 

"O-our power." Redson stuttered as he got the message. DBK scoffed as his eyes glowed green, a grin appearing on his face. "Excellent." DBK said, a small smile appeared on Redson's face. As this was happening, the bird was pecking at MK's hands. Only lord knows how this delivery boy was still holding on. DBK looked over to Kamila and remained silent. "Is that you, Lady Siren?" DBK asked his daughter, but Kamila remained silent and only bowed silently. "Mother has decided I will go by Kamila until I have returned to normal once more." Kamila said before getting up. This confused DBK for a moment until he heard someone clearing their throat. DBK looked over and saw his wife gestured to her own neck. DBK looked back to Kamila and noticed the cursed necklace. 

"Very well, Kamila." DBK said, slight venom in his voice as he was not impressed with this.  Princess Iron Fan looked saddened by this a little before turning ahead, a grin now on her face. "Now, together we, The Demon Bull family, will plunge the world into eternal darkness!" Redson yelled, pride filling him as he, his father and mother looked ahead with determination. If you didn't guess by now, the bird was still messing with MK and finally pecked just hard enough that caused MK to lose to his grip. "AHHHHHHHHH!" MK yelled as he began to fall, landing on Redson as Kamila watched.

"I was wondering when he'd fall." Kamila mumbled under her breath. Once the dust cleared, MK was shown to be sitting on Redson's back. Both groaned as MK looked up and yelped in fear as the Bull parents glared MK, the clones mimicking the green glare the parents had. MK then laughed nervously as he held up the noodles that had somehow not spilled. "Someone ordered some noodles?" MK asked, hoping the group would allowing him to go. Kamila walked over to MK, but eyed the noodles. She shuffled her hand into her baggy pockets, Kamila then fished out a few dollars and quickly switched the bag with the money. Kamila could feel her parents looking up at her in confusion, so she turned to her parents while carefully pulling the noodles out.

"I ordered noodles for father as a welcoming gift, it's from the best noodles shop around." Kamila said as Redson began to wake up. Once he did, he grumbled as he started to realize he was under MK. "GET OFF ME YOU IDIOT!" Redson shouted as he banged his fists against the ground before lighting his hair on fire again and shoving MK off him. By doing this, the two bumped into Kamila, causing her to yelp and try keep the noodles in her hands. She ultimately failed as Redson got onto his knees. "Do you know what you just did?!" Redson demanded as she snapped his head in MK's direction. "You ruined my moment!" Redson yelled as his hair lit up again, MK whimpered in fear but both stopped when they heard a small curse. Everyone looked over and saw Kamila trying to clean up the split noodles.

"You also ruined my sister gift!" Redson yelled, his flames growing more wild until DBK stepped in front of his children. "A little eavesdropper has fallen into our mists. It seems a waste to crush something so insignificant as my first act as ruler of this new world, but, so be it." DBK boasted as he rose up his foot, this caused Kamila to stop and look up. MK yelled in fear as DBK's giant, clawed foot came into close contact.

"Wait father!" Redson yelled as he slipped in between MK and DBK.