YOU STOLE THAT?!

The cart began to sputter and slow down before finally stopping and then falling apart. Ash's eye twitched as she got out the cart, MK was still freaking out. "Oh, come on, come on, come on old girl. You got this, oh don't do this to us!" MK yelled as he tried getting the cart to magically fix itself, somehow, he thought smacking the cart with Monkie King's staff would help. "Oh man, Pigsy's gonna kill me!!" MK whined as he sat in front of the cart. "Yeah, right after he takes this after your paycheck." Ash said as she rubbed her brow, both froze when they heard an engine roaring behind them. They both turned and saw Redson once more, they could hear him laughing to himself.

"Oh, we're so dead." Ash said as she let the axes blade slip onto the ground again. Ash and MK ran as fast as they could, Ash could see a person riding on a hover board just ahead of them. MK also saw and shoved the person off the hover board. "So sorry, we really need to borrow this, bye!" MK said quickly as he hopped on and grabbed Ash's arm before they both blasted off. "I'M COMING TO GET YOU NOODLE BOY!" Redson yelled, Ash blinked for a bit. "What about me?!" Ash yelled, MK only yelped as he tried to focus on not hitting the several buildings and their signs.

But due to Ash's axe, it was a little difficult. "We need to get rid of that axe!" Mk said as he successfully dodged several buildings. "Wha- NO!" Ash yelled as she spun the axe and hooked it onto her back, somehow. "Yes! It is causing us to drag! We'll get you another one!" MK said, attempting to negotiate. "No! This axe is one of a kind." Ash said with narrowed eyes, shifting her weight so that both can dodge an upcoming building. "Why? What's so special about it?" MK said, his eyes flashing with anger, but he seemed surprised when he saw the slightly hurt expression on Ash's face, there had to be more to this axe than MK had thought. He of course dropped it as he then commanded the board to take a sharp left.

Both turned behind them as they sound of Redson's roaring engine died down. They saw that Redson's car was too big from the thin alley way. MK smirked as Ash shrugged her shoulders, she was just impressed that his car made it that far. "See yah!!!" MK said after chuckling to himself, the board then suddenly blasting them off to Pigsy's Noodles. "So, can you tell me the dealo about the axe now?" MK said with a raised brow, Ash looked away and sighed. "You know how Pigsy and Tang adopted me a while ago?" Ash said, scratching the back of her neck.

MK nodded at this but kept focused on the board. "Well, I wasn't born in this city. I was born in another city and this axe was the last thing I stole before I left-"

"YOU STOLE THAT?!" MK said, shock filling his features. He again, failed to notice he went down another construction warning sign. "Well, yeah? The museum's owner was going through some issues and they were trying to replace him, meaning there weren't many guards." Ash said and shrugged her shoulders, finding that she stole something was normal. "It was probably easy for me to slip around since I was 14 at the time." Ash said as she held her chin, MK was about to yell at his figurative sister for what she did, but was interrupted by an engine roaring behind them. Both turned to Redson chasing after them in go-cart. 

"COME on, where did you get that?!" MK yelled as he grabbed the top of his head in fear and annoyance. Ash held her chin in thought with an accusing eye. "What? You think that I'd drive anything that doesn't have at least one complex transformation?" Redson said as he randomly pulled a paper out, flipped up and showed it was a manual you'd normally see from a lego set. "Maybe we should ask Pigsy if we can do that to the cart." Ash asked with a smile, missing the fact that again, both could get seriously hurt especially with Redson gaining speed at an alarming rate. Ash then looked ahead and hummed before turning to Redson again. "Maybe I can..." Ash said as she grabbed her axe, but stopped when Redson was launched into the air from hitting a piece of debris and launched above the two.

"Oh fu-" Ash was interrupted when Redson's car landed and crashed on them several times. Much against common knowledge, MK and Ash somehow were able to live through that without a scar or even a bruise on either of them. MK and Ash suddenly landed on the grill of Redson's car, Ash didn't land as gracefully as MK, who checked all over his body to make sure everything was where it needed to be. Once he was sure, he laughed and sighed in relief whilst rubbing the imagined sweat from his forehead. Ash saw MK's easy victory and rolled her eyes, surely he knew not to do that until you were for sure certain everything was good, both were still in a car chase after all. Ash then stopped her thinking and looked at the side view with a deadpanned expression.

"Ironic, me lecturing MK to stay on task while all I want to do is to add stupid extensions to the cart." Ash mumbled as she tried to crawl up and get a better grip on the car, ignoring Redson laughing at both of them as MK looked ahead. "Uh.... hey ASH?!" MK yelled, earning the silver headed girls attention as she looked up with an annoyed look on her face. "I'm kinda busy trying not to fall off MK!" Ash yelled as she began to slip. "Oh, yeah, yeah, sorry. Let me help." MK said as his fear retreated and he scrambled to help his friend to sit more secured on the obviously dangerous car. "Okay, what was it you were trying to get my attention for again?" Ash asked as she was now sitting on the car, seeming to not be very bothered with the current situation. "Oh yeah, we're about to fall through that." MK said innocently as he pointed ahead of them.

Ash looked ahead and saw the several signs or signals telling the three that the road was closed, there was a literal "ROAD CLOSED" sign with big obvious letters to tell anyone to go someplace out. Ash blinked bluntly and turned to MK who was now smiling nervously as his fear returned. "I swear, you need glasses more than I do. Especially if you've been missing these signs more than usual." Ash said as she grabbed MK's forearm and pulled him close. She then turned to Redson's window and began to bang on it aggressively. "DON'T KNOW IF YOU CAN HEAR ME BUT WERE ABOUT TO CRASH!" Ash yelled his warning before turning back to the signs and suddenly getting flung into the sky with MK, after Redson's car collided with the signs of course.