The End

A/n: Ash does end up cursing but only once and it literally one word. This chapter is also longer than the others, I also fianlly got an image of Ash done so you guys get to see what she looks like, but not as a lego

The aura turned out to be MK, who remained in the air as a golden glare shone bright from his body. "Monkey king?!" DBK growled as he moved his hand away from the empowered MK, seeing flashes from the very moments before he was locked under the mountain. But his vison brought him back to see properly as he watched MK opened his closed eyes. He then closed them again as he raised his hand next to his ear, closing his eyes as MK focused. A golden rod shortly appeared in MK's hand before turning into Monkey Kings staff. Once MK had a grip on it, he gasped and laughed joyfully for achieveing his attempt.

"Anime his butt, MK!" Ash yelled as MK closed his eyes again and Monkey Kings cursed crown formed on MK's head. But not as a punishment for MK's attempts to defeat DBK, but as a a symbol of MK's new earned powers. MK then suddenly disappeared in the air before reappearing in front of DBK with a grin, his arm pulled back before releasing a power full punch to DBK's chest. Just that hit alone sent DBK several blocks down the street, even the powerful wind gusts began to break the surrounding buildings.

DBK tried to stop himself from falling by using his clawed hand, but it did nothing so DBK tried to land a hit on MK by using his back cannons. But it didn't matter where he aimed, MK was faster and faster while still taunting DBK like this entire thing was just a game. You could hear everyone cheering as MK faced DBK and aimed his staff at the demon. The staff then grew in length before taking a few quick seconds and growing larger on the end closets to DBK. Once MK pulled his staff back, you could see DBK sitting in a giant crater. Now it was MK's chance.

After spinning the staff a coulpe times, he sliced the remaining building and took the bit that hovered. "Okay! Here we go!" MK yelled as he flew to the top, and as if history wanted to repeat it's self, MK planned to use the building to trap DBK once again. DBK saw this and looked at the building with a livid scowl. "NO!" He yelled and planted his hands on the building just as it was inches away from bringing him back in the Overworld. "NOT AGAIN!" DBK roared as he tried to push back up. It was a fight agaisnt the two before DBK's eyes glowed a bright green, yelling "ENOUGH!". Using a giant surge of power he had been saving, DBK commanded his center piece to morpth into a cannon and blast the building into bits.

This beam hit MK and caused him to faint for just a quick second, his body dirfting through the air before being punched swiftly by DBK. The succesor soaring through the air before lodging himself into a video game agaisnt a building. "You thought you could stand agaisnt me?" DBK growled whislt attempting to gain more power back. MK groaned as he blinked open his eyes, nowing his misson wasn't over yet. "I am the Demon Bull king! I will not let a little theif take victory from my grasp!" DBK challaenged as he stood up and tried to walk over to MK. As DBK was saying this, some debrie fell on MK's face. Hearing the familaer tune, MK looked up to see the game he had collided with was "Monkie Mech Fighters X lV".

Memories of MK's friends swarmed his mind as an idea came to mind. Just believe in yourself, even a smidge can make all the difference. Monkey King's words came into his mind. Moments after being ejected from the lava geyser, he found himself, unharmed, on Flower Fruit Mountain. MK tried his best to convince Monkey King to come back and defeat DBK, only to be told Monkey King didn't fight demons anymore. But MK was told that Monkey King thought MK was the best suited succesor for his powers. Monkey King said that the fight agaisnt DBK would be considered a trial for MK to prove himself. While this seems disappointing, Monkey King was able to convince MK to Keep fighting.