Meeting the Demon bull family

"Like how he was born from stone, and lives behind a waterfall with his sweet little baby Monkey friends!" MK said in a baby voice near the end, Ash's attention was diverted as the phone rang and caused her to answer. As Mk kept going, Tang grabbed a picture MK drew and smiled at the picture. "It's nice to know someone is taking in all these stories. Pearls of Wisdom dripping from my lips." Tang said with a smile as he gestured to the picture he held. "Well, you know the deal. One story, one free bowl of Tai Chung Yin." Tang said with a hum. As Tang was saying this, MK had tried to stuff all the pictures back into the book he had nabbed earlier. Mk looked up in acknowledgment as Pigsy also had heard. "Oh right! Free noodles! Right, got it, on it." Mk said as he dashed over to another table with fresh noodles.

"How heavy do you think a mountain is?" Mk asked himself as he grabbed the noddles, failing to see the wooden spoon spinning towards him. MK yelped as the spoon hit MK and caused the noodles to go flying into the air, as did the spoon. "Free Noodles?!" Pigsy yelled angerly as she spoon returned to his hand, he grabbed the bowl of noodles and some how, all that was inside returned into the bowl like nothing happened. Ash was in the kitchen dealing with some dishes so she couldn't help MK as fear overtook his features, Tang as well. "NO ONE GETS A FREE MEAL AT PIGSY'S! I'M NOT RUNNING A CHARITY HERE TANG!" Pigsy yelled in Tang's face as he climbed up onto the table, getting into Tang's face.

"Ah, but Pigsy~. I was paying with wisdom!" Tang said calmly as he pushed Pigsy back a little, a sly smile on Tang's face. "OH YEAH?! WELL WISDOM DON'T PAY THE RENT YOU FREELOADER!" Pigsy yelled as steam flew off his head again, Ash walked up while drying her hands when Pigsy turned back to MK. "And you! You'v been slacking off all morning! I've got a dozen orders that need to go out, so quit slacking and get packing!" Pigsy said as MK walked backwards into a wall, Pigsy sorta herding him into the spot. "Yeah, I was about to take my break, so...." MK said as he tried to get out of the spot, Ash rolled her eyes at the excuse. "Break? Break?!" Pigsy yelled as his eyes twitched, failing to noticed Tang reached for the free bowl of noodles.

"There's no break in war!!" Pigsy yelled as he held the wooden spoon into the air, his hands on his hip as he glared at the air. "Oh boy, here we go again." Ash said as she leaned against the table. "I need workers, soldiers in the army of Pigsy's Noodles, home of the worlds longest noodles! How else am I going to expand my business into enemy territory?!" Pigsy yelled out desperately as he gestured down the street. "Do you mean across the street?" Ash and Mk asked, thought MK was more confused while Ash seemed a bit more annoyed. Both teens and Pigsy looked out the window and saw the noodle shop across the street.

"It's probably a pig thing." Ash whispered to Tang, who nodded in agreement. "I stand by my statement, now hurry up!" Pigsy yelled angerly as he grabbed an order of noodles and MK and threw them out together. "And no, Ash can not come with you!" Pigsy yelled quickly, both teens grumbling in annoyance. But Pigsy heard Tang and suddenly turned around, seeing Tang eating some noodles while MK got the orders into the cart. "GET BACK YOU COWARD!" Pigsy yelled as MK got into the car and started the engine and drove off, missing Ash running around after Pigsy who was running after Tang with a wooden spoon.

MK put his headphones before dashing off and delivering foods. It was almost all day and some how, MK didn't miss a single delivery. MK was still having fun as he drove the cart to the final destination, failing to miss the "Do not enter" signs as he drove into a construction site. Even when he got out of the cart, his music still distracted him from actually looking at to where he was. But he somehow knew where he was going as he went into an elevator and pushed the button that allowed him to go down. It only took a moment before it took him down and opened, allowing MK to slid out and dance as he wanted, failing to notice he was underground.

He also didn't noticed a bird was watching him, but the way it was colored with it's pattern was different than most. But like said before, MK didn't notice any of this as he finally reached up for his headphones and was about to take them off. "It feels like I've waited an eternity for this moment. Is everything in order?" A women said as MK froze, his music stopped abruptly as he looked up. "Just making the final adjustments, Mother." A man said as MK saw who was in front of him. The famous Bull King family, Princess Iron Fan, Redson and Kamila stood in front of him, but their back was turned to him. Mk yelped and ran behind a rock, leaving the order on the ground. Kamila, who was standing the closest to MK, heard him. As he ear flicked up to focus on the sound, MK grabbed the order and tried hiding better.

Kamila turned around in confusion and walked towards MK, who whimpered as he heard Kamila walking closer. As Kamila was about to round the turn, her mother, Princess Iron Fan called for her. "Kamila darling, return to your spot." Princess Iron Fan said, her tone demanding as Kamila did as she was told immediately. MK pulled his head out in fear as he noticed Redson, how the demon was looking at his sister. "I do not want the first thing for my husband to see is you are going around minding no ones business." Princess Iron Fan said angerly with narrowed eyes. Kamila opened her mouth as she was ready to defend her case, but Princess Iron Fan held up her hand and silenced her daughter. "Not a word." Princess Iron Fan said as she turned back to the heap she was facing before. 

MK also saw what it was and gasped quietly, on the stone pile, a tree rested beautifully behind Monkie King's staff as a beautiful golden glow emitted from the staff. "Whoa, Monkie Kings Staff!" MK whispered to himself with joy. Then he got an idea and began to climb the rock wall, attempting to get to the ceiling. "My love will finally be returned, once we remove the staff." Princess Iron Fan said with an evil grin, Redson mimicking the grin while Kamila only stared at the staff with a dull expression. Both Princess Iron Fan and Redson looked up in confusion as they finally noticed a bull clone climbing up the stone heap and then stood infront of the staff. As this happened, MK groaned when he made it to the ceiling and hung onto the pipes, spooking the bird from before.

It didn't fly away though, only looked annoyed when it and MK looked at eachother before looking down again. The bull clone raised it hands a bit and then grabbed the handle of the staff, grunting and letting out great amounts of steam from its nose and head as it tried to pull the staff out of the stone. But it only failed as the bull clone yelled upon failure, not noticing it's arms broke off and remained on the staff. Once he feel onto his butt and looked at his arm sockets, he sighed in defeat and looked down in sadness. "You fool, you think we didn't try that already?" Redson asked menacingly as the bull clone looked up.