14) ANGER

Kai's pov

Kai's pov

"So, this is your house." I stated as I jumped on the couch looking around. "Not bad." I smirked at wolf boy as he stared at me with boredom.

"So which room will be mine?" I tried to make conversation. I hate having company in silence and Luna is sleeping for now.

"Neither." He snarled. "Someone's uptight, problems with Livi-poo or bone braking?" I asked sarcastically.

"Just go to sleep man, it's late. For god's sake." He sighed in annoyance and walked upstairs.

"You still haven't told me which room is mine?" No reply. Guess I'm sleeping on the couch.

Sabrina's pov

I knocked on Elena's dorm. "Bri, come on in."

"Hey, I just....Kai and Luna are over the border and I didn't know what to do....I mean where to start looking-"

"It's okay, Bri. Damon and Stefan are on it."

I looked at her with confusion. "What do you mean?"

"You said those guys were at Whitmore so they're trying to see the videotapes."

"How is that going to help find them?"

"This is our only clue for now but Damon had this idea-" Elena suddenly turned back. "That you're a witch and you may be able to find the location of a witch who spelled Luna but you'll need a experienced witch to do that."

"We don't have any like that." I sighed defeated.

"You sure?" Elena rose her eyebrows and I narrowed my eyes. "W-what do you mean?" I faltered.

"Freya Mikaelson." She clarified.

"Freya Mikaelson." I repeated.

"Yes. She's like thousand years old just like her other siblings. She'll be able to help."

"I'll call Klaus." I got up on my feet, "you still have his number huh?" Elena said with accusing tone. "So do you." I stated not seeing the point.

"Well, I wasn't the one spending nights with him." She chuckled, "Elena Gilbert!" I furrowed my forehead. "You said you wouldn't tell anyone. Only people who know about that are you and Caroline and I want to keep it that way."

"Too late for that." I hear Damon and by the tone of his voice, I know he's enjoying it.

"You had sex with Klaus Mikaelson?" Stefan asked shocked.

"2 years ago." I clarified.

Damon chuckled. "I'm surprised you're not furious." I addressed to my brother but his face just turned into sly smirk. "Does your sociopathic pork rind eating freak knows about that?"

My smile faded. "That's non of your business." I snarled at my brother through greeted teeth.

"Oh, yeah it is." His annoying chuckles followed his statement and I clenched my jaw. "I'm gonna go now and call Klaus so he can bring his sister in Mystic Falls and she can help me find the witch who's hurting my daughter and I suggest you to keep your mouth shut if the words coming out of them aren't for a plan to save Luna." With that I walked away leaving Damon with his mouth wide open.

Kai's pov

I hear annoying voices of two people. "This town is so weird." I turn around and open my eyes to see blonde guy and a girl standing in front of fireplace not so far away from the couch I was peacefully sleeping two seconds ago.

"You'll get used to it." Blonde guy reassured the girl. "Or I won't and-"

"Oh, my, god." I groaned and turned my back to them. "Can you let me sleep?"

"No." The human replied. I sat up and rose my eyebrow, "that was rhytorical question." I stated as I placed my feet on the table in front me. Then eyed the girl next to blonde.

"And who are you?"

"I'm Sara Salvatore." My eyes widened. "Don't talk to him." The human warned.

"To late." I stated and urged for her to continue. "I just found out who my real dad is and Matt's gonna arrange a meeting with only family I've left."

I chuckled, "you're related to Bri."

"Who's Bri?" The girl looked confused. I gazed at Matty. "What? You didn't tell her the names of last members of her family? How rude."

"Shut up Kai." I hear Tyler's voice. I turned around and smirked. "Here's my favorite Wolfie boy."

He just rolled his eyes and went on doing his business. I turned my attention back to Matty and the girl.

"So, to answer your question, Bri is my girlfriend."

"What?" Matty asked with disbelief. "Stop lying. No one likes you Kai."

"Okay, first I'm not responsible for people's bad taste and second yes she does." I smiled proudly as I got to my feet and started walking upstairs to the room Luna was sleeping in.

Sabrina's pov

I haven't slept last night at all. Every time I closed my eyes I'd just think about Kai or Luna. It's been only a day and I already miss her. I need to see her.

My phone buzzed getting my attention. I stood up and walked to the desk I had it on. I stayed at dorm with Elena last night. Caroline was spending time with her mom. Stefan told me there was something wrong with her recently but I didn't have time to check on her.

I opened the text. It was from Klaus. "We're on the way, love." I called him yesterday and explained everything. He agreed to come her with his sister today. I knew he'd help me. He has a daughter, he knows what it's like to have her in danger. The coven of withes almost killed Hope the day she was born.

"What is it?" Elena asked standing in front of me.

"They're on the way." I replied simply and walked past her to take a shower.

Kai's pov

"Rise and shine, little siphon." I drew the curtains letting the sunshine into Luna's room.

She squished her eyes closed and turned on the other side. "No, no way." I started walking towards the bed. "Time to rise." I pulled the covers off of her.

"Why?" She murmured and opened one eye. "I need to go somewhere and as I promised Bri, I can't leave you alone so you're coming with me." I finished and smiled.

"So if mom hadn't told you to always be with me while we're here, you'd leave me alone?" She asked with raised eyebrows.

"How old are you again?"

"Nine." She said through greeted teeth and went back to sleeping. I shook my head. Kids these days are so violent. "Fine, have it your way. I'm going." I stated and walked downstairs.

"What's wrong, problem in paradise?" Wolfie boy asked in a mocking sound. "Is this because you massacred your siblings when they were little or because you missed 9 years of your daughter's life?"

I reached for the bottle set on the table, broke it in the half by smashing it onto the wall and pinned doggie boy against the wall. "One little push and you're dead, doggie." I snapped.

"What the hell is going on here? Yeah.... Matt." Long lost Salvatore girl called out. Seconds later the human was beside me with a gun in his hand. "I'm not letting you do that." He stated and I couldn't help but chuckle. "You say it like I'm asking."

"You're right I'm not asking. I'm telling you." He pointed his gun at me. I was going to push the piece of broken glass into wolf boy just to spite the blonde guy but I heard her voice.

"Dad?"