10) SICKNESS

WARNING : MURDER

WARNING : MURDER

Sabrina's pov

I woke up on my bed but Kai was nowhere around. I checked the whole house.

"Mom?" I heard Luna's voice coming from behind me, I turned around and smiled. "Hey, Lu." I started walking towards her and once I was closer, I realized she was burning.

"Hey, you feel okay?" I put my hand on her forehead. "You're burning." She's never been sick before. "I don't feel good, mom." She mumbled, fighting to keep her eyes open.

"Hey, it's gonna be okay." I took Luna to her room and gave her medicine. "Just drink this, okay?" She nodded and did as I said.

I really hope this is just normal sickness and not something magical. I mean, I don't always jump to the conclusions too soon but she has never been sick before.

She laid on her bed and I walked out. I super sped to my room and picked up my phone to call Kai but then I remembered, he hasn't told me his phone number. Does he even have a phone? He just got back yesterday.

Instead I decided to call Stefan. "Rina, hey."

"Stefan, I need you. Can you come in my house?"

"Is everything okay?" I sighed deeply. "No, Luna's sick."

"What do you mean sick?" I was about to answer but I heard my daughter throwing up in her room. "Just come, I have to go." I quickly super sped to her room and saw Luna throwing up blood. "Lu." I said in low tone as I ran to her.

"Mom, I don't feel good." She said with tears in her eyes. I didn't know what else to do just yet, so I pulled her to my chest. "It's gonna be okay. You're gonna be okay."

Then I heard knock on my door. Sometimes I love that we're vampires. "I'll be right back, okay. Right back." I told to my daughter and she nodded. I sped to the front door and opened it.

"Hey, is she okay?" Elena asked while coming in along with Stefan and Damon. After I invited them because only Stefan was invited before.

"No, she's not. She's throwing up blood." I told them and realized my hands were shaking. "Hey, it's gonna be okay. Rina." Damon put his hand on mine, trying to comfort me. "How do you know that?" I snapped. He backed away and started talking. "Jo's gonna be here soon. I texted Alaric. She's doctor, you know and ex witch. She might be able to help." He explained, I nodded and went back to my daughter's room.

"Hey, Lu. do you feel better?" I asked, partly hoping she would say yes but she just shook her head. I walked to her bed and lay beside her, my back against the headboard. "Am I gonna die?" She asked suddenly as Stefan, Damon and Elena walked in.

"Of course not. Luna." I said and Elena continued, "hey, you're just sick. People get sick all the time, doesn't mean they're gonna die."

"Yeah. Besides you're my little munchkin remember? Who am I gonna torture if you're not here?" Damon chimed in. A small smile flashed on Luna's face and I smiled at my brother as to say thank you.

Kai's pov

I walked out of the bar, my sister Olivia is working. Hours after Sabrina fell asleep on me, I took her to her room and decided it was time to kill one of my siblings. Luke or Olivia. And as Liv was the first one I saw, talk about bad luck, for her I mean. I decided to finish what I started years ago.

"So, I walked in this bar and ordered some drinks first, waiting for us to be alone and once we were. I told her who I really was. I had her cornered and was about to kill her when some stupid guy threw me on the ground. By the time I got up, they were already gone." I said out loud as the driver was staring at me with shocked eyes. I leaned back on my seat. "I wasted my time. At least I bought a phone."

I took the phone out of my pocket and showed it to the driver. He shook his head. "We are here but are you sure, you don't want me to drive you to mental hospital or something?" I chuckled and leaned closer to his seat. "I get it, you think you're funny." I wrapped the earphones I bought hours ago around his neck. "Guess what?" I leaned back when he stopped breathing. "You're not." I said with a smirk as I got out of the car. "But you're dead." I stated as I shut the door.

Sabrina's pov

Jo came half an hour ago and checked on Luna but just as I assumed, there's nothing medically wrong with her. Which means. "This is magical." She stated as I threw my head back, hitting the wall behind me.

"But who would want to hurt 9 year old kid?" Elena asked with curiosity.

"Look, this is some spell okay. Last time I practiced magic was 18 years ago but I remember this kind of spells." Jo explained.

"What kind of spells?" Stefan asked.

"Kind of spell to torture someone. After a witch spells someone, they get sick, throwing up blood, barely staying awake but this is not the spell for killing. So I'm guessing whoever's doing this just want to scare, warn you. I'm not sure."

"Oh, do you hear that Rina? Who do we know that loves torturing people?" Damon asked, but I just glared at him. I was clearly not in the mood for his stupid trick questions.

"That pork rind freak. This is his-"

"It's not him." I cut Damon off before he could finish. He stared at me in disbelief. "What do you mean, it's not him? He killed his siblings, I'm pretty sure he won't hesitate to kill your daughter just to teach us a lesson."

"It's not him." I yelled this time. I sighed and closed my eyes for a second. "It's not him, okay." I rubbed my forehead, trying to understand who would want to hurt Luna deliberately.

"What about those guys, they were in Whitmore." I spoke causing everyone's gaze to turn to me. "Do you think they're witches?" Stefan asked confused. "They don't have to be." I replied, "maybe a witch is helping them.

"So, what do we do now?" Elena asked looking around. "I....I don't know." I admitted and closed my eyes try to think about a solution. Unexpectedly, there was a knock on the door. Everyone looked between each other, I walked to the door and opened it revealing smiling Kai.

His smile dropped when he saw my face expression. "Bri, what's wrong?" He asked with concern as he walked inside.

"You little freak." I hear Damon say as he super sped to Kai and punched him in the face. "Damon, stop it." I yelled but he ignored me instead he threw another punch on Kai at least he tried but Kai chanted motus and Damon hit a wall far away.

"Kai, please stop." I stood in front of him. After hearing sounds of fighting, everyone came out from living room to see what was going on.

"What is he doing here?" Jo asked, gesturing to Kai. Usually, Kai would smirk and say some inappropriate joke but he just looked into my eyes and asked again, "you okay, Bri?"