6) A LONG NIGHT (2)

"What does he mean by that?" Damon asked angrily

"You know I don't appreciate your tone, maybe you should learn how to control your temper." I replied back but that just pissed him even more.

"Bonnie was stuck with him, you knew it and you didn't say a thing."

"And what? What if I did. What if I said I knew him before. Would that change anything? Would Bonnie suddenly come back to real world or something?"

"Oh, my god. Bonnie." Elena exhaled, "where is she?" Everyone's gaze turned to Kai.

"Yeah, she was kind of being difficult so I had to leave her." He wasn't even done talking when Damon super sped to him and started choking him. Kai put his hands on Damon's arm and started siphoning him. My brother groaned in pain.

"Now, I have magic. I think it's time for a very different kind of conversation like where are Lucas and Olivia? I have an unfinished business with them." He chuckled, everyone else were just staring at him. "What?" He asked again.

"You're not going to touch them." Jo said firmly.

"Oh, my dear brave twin sissy. You know what you have to do if you don't want to me kill them." Kai smirked at his sister.

"No way." Alaric spoke now. "We're not having any deal with him."

"Okay then. I guess I'll just find our blonde twins and kill them. Then there will be no other way but for me and Jo to merge-"

"Our father will find you first." Jo's voice.

"I doubt that." Kai looked at me, smiled and disappeared.

"I need to find Lucas and Olivia." Jo spoke out loud, "I'll come with you." Alaric nodded and both of them walked out of the room.

"It went well." I said to myself.

"You" Damon and Stefan pointed at me. "We're not done yet."

I rolled my eyes and looked at my daughter. "Lu... Wake up. We need to get home."

She shifted in sleep and opened her eyes. "Right now?"

"Yes, right now. Come on." I gestured for her to get up from the couch.

"What about the story?" Caroline asked this time. "Yeah, what about the story Bri?" Damon added.

"There's no story okay!" I'm so tired of this. "I met Kai in 1994 and we dated, the end."

"Dated?" Stefan asked surprised. "You dated that psychopath?" Damon chimed in.

"He wasn't a psychopath and he's not a psychopath." I stated and walked out of there with Luna. "I'll see you tomorrow Care." I called from behind.

Then got into my car and started driving home.

Kai's pov

The second I stepped into this place, I heard her voice. "I've met the Parker family. Well, actually just Jo and the guy we saw in Portland who's name is Joshua Parker and-"  she stopped. I had to take a deep breath before I'd walked in and make myself visible to everyone.