7) MAN IN THE BLACK

WARNING : MURDER

WARNING : MURDER

Kai's pov

I looked around. There was a little girl sitting next to me but she couldn't see me neither could Sabrina.

"Are we going home, mom?"

"Yes, sweetie. We're going home, you can sleep if you want."

I was right once again. Sabrina had her own place. That's good. At least I won't sleep in the streets tonight. I mean, I'll get the place but I just couldn't do that with the little time I had plus talking to Jo was my first priority.

After some time the car stopped and Sabrina got out of it, then opened backseat door and picked her daughter up, walking inside with her. Vampire strength.

I also got out from the car still invisible. Sabrina came back and closed the door of her car. Then she was about to go in but I stopped the spell and called her name.

Sabrina's pov

"Bri." I stopped in my tracks when I heard his voice. I heard footsteps, he was walking towards me. He walked from behind me and stopped in front of me, I was still glued to my spot.

"10 years huh?" He asked with his usual playful tone. "You look the same and that's a compliment." He looked me up and down.

"So do you." I managed to say, staring into his eyes.

"Yeah, that's how prison world works."

I guess this is the time when I tell him everything. That I thought he was dead. That Luna is our daughter. I don't want him to think even for a moment that I don't care about him anymore.

"We need to talk."

"We need to talk." Both of us said at the same time.

"Let's go inside then." I added and gestured for him to walk in, he smiled and nodded his head.

I closed the door behind me and faced Kai. He was looking around, "nice place."

"Thanks." I replied and walked into kitchen, opening the fridge and getting the frozen orange juices from it. "Still your favorite, I see." Kai stated, pointing at the drinks.

"Obviously, they're the best." I chuckled and Kai copied my expression.

Then I shook my head and walked closer to him. "Kai, listen."

"It's okay." He stopped me, "I get it. You moved on and it's alright, really."

"Really?" I rose my eyebrows.

"Yeah, I mean-"

"Kai, just listen to me. Please." He looked at me for a while then nodded his head.

"I thought you were dead. That day, I don't remember everything but I remember that I woke up with Jo and she told me you died." Kai nodded again, gesturing me to continue.