When you wake up from a nightmare

Requested by DreamHashira
(A really bad nightmare)

Wolf

You started crying and Wolf opened the door to your room 5 seconds later, immediately getting on the bed holding you, putting your head in his chest. He asked in a soft worried voice what's wrong, and when you calmed a little, you told him about your nightmare. He said it was only a bad dream and it can't hurt you, and that he's here for you. He continued cuddling you for a few more minutes, then you asked him to sleep with you for the rest of the night. He, of course said yes, and you cuddled each other to sleep.

Snake

When you awoke, and started sobbing as quiet as you could, which was not that quiet, he slithered through the door and stood by the bed side close to you. He asked what happened and if he had to kill anyone. You told him you had a bad nightmare and asked if he could stay with you for the rest of the night. He hesitated but said yes. You and Snake haven't really slept in the same bed before, besides from when you cuddled during the daytime, so he was a little nervous. He got under the blankets, and you immediately cuddled up to him, wrapping your arms around him. While he put his tail around your back, slowly rubbing it from time to time.