Who made the first move

Wolf

Him.

He did a "classic" on you. You saw him drinking a strawberry lemonade, which looked icy fresh so you really wanted a taste. You asked him if you could have a sip, and he stared at you for a few seconds, then the drink. Finally, he said yes, but he took another few sips.
Then you said, "so can I have a turn or-" he then cut you off by connecting your open lips with his, transferring the liquid into your mouth, and closes your lips by closing his, while staring at your eyes the whole time. When he pulled away, you stared at him wide-eyed, shocked he made such a bold move. Swallowing the lemonade, you say, "sly wolf."

Snake

You.

You two were sitting on a sofa talking. Well, he was talking. He was bragging to you about everything he's amazing at and how sneaky he is that no one could get by him. An idea then popped in your head, and you started smirking, then you quickly got into it. You started intensely staring at him and he noticed 2 seconds later. "What? Why are ya starin' at me like that?" Then he got it. "Ooh it's a staring contest ain't it? I'm so gonna win. Ain't nothin' goin' to distract me."

He stared at you smiling wide for another good 25 seconds, and that's when you slowly leaned in closer, keeping your face tense, while his wide smile dropped a bit and his eyes got a bit wider. You got closer and he tried leaning back but your hand stopped him from behind, never losing eye-contact with him. He started getting nervous, sweating a little, his smile no longer there. Just you a few centimeters away from his face, then, you roughly, but not too rough, connect your lip's together, still keeping your eyes open. His eyes stay wide for about 2 seconds then they roll back with his eyelids slowly shutting.

You pull away shortly after, "Yes! Haha! I finally beat you in a fricking staring contest! In your face! Literally." He took a moment to process what happened, a bit dazed.

"Wait- you- that's cheating!" Snake yelled.

"Uh, no it's not. Besides, I thought you said "ain't nothin' goin' to distract you." You say, sticking your tongue out at him. He growls, face getting redder from embarrassment. He tries thinking of a way to get you back.

Jeez why didn't I make Wolf's that long..