When someone hits on him

Requested by LifeNotFoundYet

Wolf

You'd be so jealous and angry, mostly angry. You really felt the need to punch or kick the person. Well why not, actually? You stomp your feet over, and tap the person's shoulder from behind. When they turned around, your clenched fist hit the side of their jaw, almost knocking them down. Before they could say anything to you, you put your foot on their stomach and kicked them with power, making them lose their balance and fall on their bottom, looking up at you. You then grab Wolf's shoulder pulling him to your level, kissing him for a few seconds and hug his torso. "Mine." You say out loud.

Snake

When you see someone flirting with Snake, your immediately pissed. As you get closer to them, you hear Snake say more than once that he has a girlfriend, but they keep saying stuff like, "oh I bet I'm so much better than her," and "you don't need her, you need me." When you get close enough, you yell out to them, and slap them across the face. "This snake right here, is mine! Not yours. Go find someone else, sicko!" They start speeding away and you kiss Snake, telling him to never leave you, with him agreeing, saying he'd never even try.