When he's jealous

Requested by IcySoul2002
(His reaction to someone hitting on you)

Wolf

He gets mad from a distance and stomps his way over to you and the person just to yell, "hey! Back the hell away from her!"

The person replies, "I saw her first dude! She's mine!" Wolf grabs his collar with both his fists and lifts him up off the ground. "She's mine and I'm hers. Now don't you ever, speak to me or her, again. Or next time, I'll bite your face off! Hear me?"

The terrified guy just nods and Wolf let's his grip go, and he just runs off. Wolf turns to you only to see your arms crossed with a concerned look on your face. "What? You knew he had it coming!"

Snake

You were very uncomfortable when a guy started flirting with you. You kept trying to walk away but he kept blocking you, and soon he just pins you to the wall. Now, Snake from a distance finally notices and gets pissed. He slithers as fast as he could over to you and the guy and shouts, "Get off of her sicko!"

The guy turns and laughs, "what's a snake like you gonna do?" Snake rises up so that he towers over the guy and growls, showing off his fangs. The guy starts getting nervous.

"Did you forget a snake like me could swallow you whole, or are you that much of a dumbass?" The very frightened guy puts his arms and hands up halfway showing he surrenders. "Leave." Snake growls in a deeper voice. Then the guy runs away, leaving a smirking snake.