Chapter 9

"We have a situation...." Nash said. I could hear the worry in his voice.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"It's cam...."

"What happened?"

"He got in a car crash and-"

"OH MY GOD IS HE OKAY?!?!?"

"He's okay, but he's in the hospital."

"I'm coming right now." I said and ended the call. I looked at Jack. "What happened?" He asked.

"Cam got in a car accident and he's in the hospital...." I said.

"Do you want to go see him?"

I nodded. "Yes please.... I'm sorry this date was-" he cut me off by kissing me. "I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I smiled.

"Cmon, let's go check on Cam." He said. We stood up and walked down a couple blocks to the hospital. I walked up to the counter and saw a lady behind there, on the computer. "Hi." I said. "We're here to see Cameron Dallas."

She nodded and looked through the computer. "Room 289." She said.

"Thank you." I said.

"No problem hon." She said and Jack and I walked up to his room. Jack stopped me before going in. "I'm here for you, don't forget that okay?"

"Okay." I said. He held my hand firmly, and intwined our fingers. We walked in.

"Cam...." I said, walking over to him. Jack pulled over a chair for me, put it next to Cam, and I sat in it. "Hey." He said weakly.

"You clumsy little Cam." I said, tearing up.

"Awe don't cry...." He said. "W-what's your name?"

My heart shattered into a billion prices. My best friend since daycare doesn't remember me..... He doesn't...

A doctor walked in and said, "hello."

"Doctor is cam going to be okay?" Nash asked.

"Yes." He said. "He has recovered very well... But he did wake up with some amnesia."

"Is that why he doesn't remember me?" I asked. The doctor nodded slightly. "I'm sorry. But there is still a chance for him to remember you." He said. Then a beep went off. "Sorry I'm getting paged." He said. "My name is Dr Hardwell, if you have any questions I'll be roaming the hallways."

"Thank you" Jack and Nash said. Then Dr. Hardwell left the room. I held Cam's hand. "I'll get some water for you Cam okay?" Jack said. Cam nodded. "Thanks Johnson." He said. My heard broke even more. Jack left and I was left with cam and Nash. "I'm going to help you." I said. "I promise."

"He can be discharged now." Nash said. I looked over at Nash. "Really?" I asked.

"I just signed the papers."

"Okay thanks."

I helped Cam sit up as he gazed into my eyes. "Wait a second...." He said. I looked at him. "Your..." He said. "Your Annabelle! Annabelle Rose Smith!"

"YES CAM YES!" I said and hugged him.

"I love you babe." He said hugging back.

I pulled away. "Babe?" I asked.

"Your my girlfriend.... Right?" He said. I didn't want to confuse him so I nodded. "Yea. Right." I said and nodded.

Jack walked into the room and handed Cam the water. Cam thanked him and took a sip.

This is gonna be awkward....