Chapter 21

"Calm down." I said. He grabbed my arm and pulled me into the room and the door. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!" He yelled at me.

"You were in a bad mood so I decided to sleep in Cam's so you wouldn't.... yell at me or something." I replied.

"YOU DIDN'T EVEN LEAVE A NOTE OR SOMETHING!"

"I'm sorry, calm down.... I don't even know why you're freaking out."

"CAM? DO YOU HAVE FEELINGS FOR HIM?" He yelled. I looked up at him. I didn't have feelings for Cam, but why can't I say it? I'm speechless. "I-i.... uh... can't uh... I uh...." I stammered.

"YOU DO!"

"HE'S MY ROOMMATE JACK! AND YOUR MY BOYFRIEND." I yelled. I hate yelling but I couldn't stop myself. I was filled with annoyance and anger I had to. Jack grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer to him. He started to kiss me on the neck then he started to unbutton my shirt. "Jack stop." I said.

"If you're my girlfriend, show me." he said then unzipped my pants. I grabbed his hand and shook my head. "Stop." I said. He pushed me onto the bed and I buttoned up my shirt and zipped my pants up. "I can't do it anymore...." I said.

"Can't do what?" he asked. I can't handle him anymore. He's always wanting to get in my pants or starting up a fight. There was no more sparks..... And I think I do have feelings for Cameron...... I'm going to do it... for Cam.

"Us." I said, it was out now. "I can't handle... us, anymore......"

"Are you breaking up with me?" he asked.

"Yes, I am." I said.

Jack picked up my luggage and threw it out the door. "FINE! THEN GET OUT!" He grabbed my, open and unzipped, makeup bag and threw it our the door, causing everything to fly everywhere. "FINE" I said, as I pushed him out of the way. I stomped out and Jack slammed the door. I sighed and picked up my makeup, putting it back in my bag.

"I can't just... not like her." I heard a familiar voice say.

"Cmon Cam, just tell her." I heard Nash's voice say.

"I can't just straight out and tell her...." Cam said.

"So what? Your going to keep up with your little games?"

"I tried everything, the amnesia thing, I even dated Emma so I could get her jealous, and whenever we share a bed, I cuddle with her.... I love her... I love Annabelle." Cam said. I was utterly shocked. He tried to trick me... Instead of just coming out and telling me?

I stomped into his room. "ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!" I yelled.

"Annabelle....." Cam said.

"SO YOU LIED TO ME?" I yelled. I couldn't stand him. I was so mad. I dumped Jack for him to find out he lied to me?

"I love you...." he said. I was too angry to even feel sparks or butterflies.

"I... I cant even look at you right now." I said, and ran out out room, hearing Cam yell "Belle," and "I'm sorry."