Chapter 3

*3 hours later*

The boys were in the living room as the girls and I sat in the kitchen as we are some chips and dip. "We should check what the boys are doing." Mary said.

"You just wanna check Carter out." Jane said. Jane and I laughed as Mary blushed.

"Cmon lets go." I said. "I bet Jane wants to check out someone as well." I said, I knew that she liked Matt. Even though she's avoided the question..... I know she does.

Jane scoffed. "No I don't." She said. "I bet you wanna check out Cam."

I gave Jame a death stare. "Jane..." Mary said. "What too soon?" Jane said.

"Stop." Mary said.

"It's fine." I said "it happened a while ago. Im over it." I said and walked into the living room. I sat on the rocking chair and asked, "whatcha boys doing?"

They sounded like zombies when they replied, "whatever." They were all scrolling though their phones and laptops.

"LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!" Mary said as she and Jane walked in.

"Nah." All the boys said.

"Cmon please?" I asked. "For me?"

They looked at me. Then Mary and Jane. "Fine." They said.

We all sat down on the floor, in a circle. I sat between Jane and Mary, and Cam was in front of me. "I'll go first!" Carter said cheerfully. Carter spun the bottle in the middle and it landed on Mary. "Mary!" He said. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth." she said.

"Who do you think would the best kisser in the circle?" He asked.

Jane and I looked at each other, knowing the answer would be Carter himself. And started giggling.

"You." She said, not even trying to hide the fact that she likes him.

"Wanna find out?" Carter said, smirking. Mary nodded and smiled. Mary crawled over to Carter and they started kissing.

"Oh get a room!" Taylor yelled when they kissed for about 2 minutes.

They pulled away and Carter said, "your just upset you can't get laid." He said rudely. Everyone in the circle "ohhhhhhh'd" Mary got of Carter's lap and sat next to him and he put his arm around her. Mary spun the bottle it landed on Matt. He picked dare and he was dared to body-slam Taylor. It was so funny that everyone in the circle, even Taylor and Matt, were laughing so hard, our lungs almost melted. Gross but true.

Next, Matt spun the bottle and it landed on Jane. "Truth or dare?" He asked.

"Dare." She said, smirking.

"I dare you to call your crush and ask for a condom." Matt said.

"WHAT?!?!?" Jane screamed.

"Do it." Matt said. Everyone in the crowd started to chant "Do it. Do it. Do it." She finally gave in and called. Matt's phone rang and everyone had a confused look on their face except for me and Mary of corse.

"Yellow?" Matt said answering his phone.

"No purple." Jane said as everyone chuckled and giggled.

"Why are you....." He said trailing the "u" sound.

"Do you have a condom? I'm gonna have some fun tonight." She said, as she smirked straight at him.

He took out a condom from his pocket and said, "let's do it." They needed the call and started to make out.

"OH GROSS!" I yelled.

I tried to push her off but Matt held onto her, tight. It took us Shawn, Taylor, Nash, and Cam to separate them.

I'm the end: Matt and Jane were about to fuck. Carter and Mary made out for a really long time Matt had to body slam Taylor. Aaron had to lick Shawn's armpit and Cam had to was his legs, and the wax paper got stuck which was hilarious.