Chapter 5

I woke up and looked at the time. 10:29am. It was pretty early for me but I didn't feel like I needed more sleep so I gently moved Cam's arms off of me and I got up. I walked to the mirror and groaned as I saw all the acne on my face. I heard Cameron move behind me and I turned around to see him looking at me. "Sorry did I wake you up?" I asked.

"It's fine. I need to get up anyways." He said, sitting up.

"Since your awake... Do you still have my back up stash of makeup here? I'm a little afraid to go back to my room because that's where Matt and Jane are....."

"Oh yea certainly. It's in one of the drawers in the desk,"

"Thanks" i said as I walked over to his desk. I knew the top left one was his junk drawer so I opened it to see if it was there. Immediately, Cameron closed it. "It's not there." He said as if there was something he was hiding in there.

"Uh... Alright..." I said. He opened the bottom right drawer to reveal my backup stash of makeup. "Here." Cam said. "There's your makeup"

"Thanks..." I said. I put on some concealer then foundation and then some eyeliner and mascara.

"You know...you don't need to wear makeup."

"Yea I do." I said.

"I don't get the big deal about makeup."

"That's what boys say but when they see a girl with no makeup they avoid and make fun of her." I said and he stayed quiet. "See." I said. "I'm right." I walked out of his room and went downstairs and sat on the couch.

Cameron's POV

Once she left, I closed the door. I opened my junk drawer and searched around. I picked up the necklace and stared at it. I turned it around to see the carving on it. C+A "This was supposed to be her's..... But I let her slipthrough my fingers...." I whispered to myself. I put the necklace back and went to go take a shower.

Annabelle's POV

I sat down on the couch next to Jack G, and the other boys were scattered around the room, trying to fall back asleep. "Early bird?" He asked me.

"Nah. Not really. I just woke up earlier than usual." I said. "You?"

"Yea. I'm an early bird." He chuckled.

"I have to cook some breakfast... Any suggestions?"

"Scrambled eggs and bacon?"

"Mmm that sound good." Cam said walking in.

I chuckled, "alright." I said then stood up. I walked to the kitchen and got out the Carter of eggs and the bacon and set it on the counter. I cracked the 2 cartons (24 eggs) into the pan and started to cook it. I put the whole package of bacon (30 strips) in another pan and started to cook that too.

I heard a pair of footsteps and I turned around to see who it was. It was Jack J. "Good morning Johnson." I said.

"Good morning Annabelle Rose." He said, calming me by my first and middle name. I giggled. "Smells good." He said and walked over.

"Thanks." I said as I put the bacon and eggs on two separate plates.

"RISE AND SHINE YOU LAZY SLOTHS I MADE BREAKFAST!" I yelled so everyone could hear. Everyone ran in and grabbed some. There was a couple of prices left for me and Jack. I grabbed two plates and separated them in half and gave one to Jack. "Thanks." He said.

"No problem. " I replied, sitting down, Jack sitting next to me.

"So I wanted to ask you something...." He said, tensing up.

"Yea?" I said facing him. "What's up?"