Chapter 17

*after the flight at the hotel room*

I walked into my hotel room, that I'm sharing with Jack, and I put my luggage in the corner of the room. Same with Jack's. Jack flopped onto the couch and sighed. "When does the first even start?" I asked.

"For me.... In about 2 hours." He said.

"Oh okay," I said.

He put his arms out. "Cuddle?" He asked. I nodded and climbed into the bed. Jack wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him. He kissed the top of my head as I nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck. "I love you." He said.

"Love you too." I replied.

*three hours later*

I woke up and found myself alone on the bed. I looked at the time, 4:20pm. Jack was probably on stage at the moment. I took out my phone and saw I got a text from Jack.

Hey Rose, I head out onto stage and didn't want to wake u up. I'll be back ASAP. 💖U babe.

I smiled wide at how kind he was, making sure I knew where he was. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I got up and thought about who would be here right now... CAM! I grabbed my room key and put it in my pocket. I walked out of the room and walked to Cam's. I knocked on his door and he opened instantly. "Hey." I said.

"Oh hi," he said. "come in." I smiled, walking in. I sat on the edge of the bed and cam closed the door and came over to me. And sat down next to me. "I thought you would be with Jack right now...." He asked. I tuned myself to face him.

"No, I took and nap and he left while I was asleep. He didn't wanna wake me" I said, smiling wide. "He's so sweet." Cam looked down. "What?" I asked.

"Oh nothing. Just thinking." He replied.

"About what?"

"Eh, nothing much. Just what I should wear."

I chuckled, smiling wide. He smiled wide. "Your smile always fixes everything." He said. I blushed, still smiling. He held my hand. I felt the weird feeling in my stomach again. "So," he said. "Hey, uh wanna come with me to the meet and greet?" He asked.

"Uh... You know how I feel about crazy screaming fans."

"You'd be one to...." He said. "But your my best friend, but I bet us still screaming on the inside or secretly posting my secrets on a blog or something." He joked.

I slapped his arm. "Your crazy." I laughed. "But you are a great friend. So thank you for that."

"No problem." He said.

Then there was a silence, we just sat there. It wasn't awkward or anything. It was a calming silence. He smiled, looking at my smile. The stomach started to get butterflies. I giggled slightly.

"Whatcha giggling about belle?" He asked.

"Nothing much." I replied.

"Cmon..." He whined. "Tell me."

"It's nothing. I have to head back to my room, and uh.... Take a shower or a bath or something." I said, and left.

What is up with the random butterflies....?