Chapter 26

*3 Months Later*

It's been 3 months since I've seen Cam. We've kept in touch here and there with some texts. And two skypes. But nothing too much. I heard a knock on the door and walked over and opened the door. "Hey." Jane said.

"Oh hi, come in." I said. I invited her over to help me tidy up the house. Traditional spring cleaning right?

"Where should we start off with?" She asked.

"Cam's room?" I said.

"Is he okay with that?"

"Yea we're just organizing his floor and his desk. That's it. Plus I asked him last night. He said it's okay." I explained. Jane nodded and we headed upstairs. We walked into his room and opened the door to be greeted to a messy pile of clothes all over his room. "Wow...." Jane said, speechless.

"Wow indeed." I said. "Well.... Let's start then." I continued saying and Jane replied with w nod. Jane started picking up his clothes and throwing it into a hamper. I walked over to his desk and started to take everything off and put it aside. I wiped it down with a wipe, to get the dust off. I started grabbing some magazine holders and put his notebooks and papers in it. I put all his books on the bookshelf hung on the wall above his desk and stood back to look at it then Jane interrupted me. "Don't forget the drawers." She said.

"Oh right." I said. "Thanks for the reminder."

I opened up all the drawers except his junk drawer because I feel like that one would be easiest so I'd do it last. I organized them, and used pencil holder like containers to hold all his tiny things, like sticky notes, paper clips and pencils and all that. I closed the drawers then tried to open his junk drawer. "Uh.... It's locked." I said.

Jane walked over to be "Here." She said and took out her bobby pin from her hair and handed it to me. "Try this."

"Thanks." I said as I took her bobby pin and squared down to pick the lock. Right before I could open it, the doorbell rang. I gave Jane a confused look as she gave me one too. "Did you invite someone else over?" Jane asked me.

"No... Did you...?" I asked her. She shook her head, replying with a no.

"I'll be right back." I said. I stood up then walked downstairs. I walked to the front-door and opened it.

Oh. My. God.