Chapter 1. Societys Dance

Pounding in the head, sharp pains rushing through every inch of the body. Silent coughs echo as breath could be seen in the cold atmosphere. Groaning as sore muscles deny any help, silver like strips of hair fell onto a smooth skin face as icy blue eyes snap open.

Both arms were sprawl out onto the concrete below as she slowly push her sore body up from the cold floor, blinking a few times as she pull her hand up to move the hair from her face, her vision still a tad bit blurry, but it slowly grew better. She pull her right hand onto her forehead and rub it as she cough a few times.

"Glad to see your finally awake." A dull voice spoke.

Tilting her head up, strains of silver hair fell back from the females face. Four other figures stood before her. With a hand held out, a young boy, who has to be at least at high school age, look down at her as a blank expression was plaster on his face. A girl that stood behind him had her arms cross under her flat chest as she kept avoiding to look directly at anyone as she stare up at the ceiling.

Not even hesitating, she quickly took the boys hand and was immediately pull up. Her eyes narrowed at the boy at first, though she slowly examine each one of the others that stood farther back in the darkness.

"The hell is this place." The girl spoke harshly as she rub the back of her neck while moving her shoulders listing to the small cracking sounds coming from them.

No one spoke as they each look around a bit themselves before looking back at the girl. The females eyes darted around the room, she tap her foot against the concrete flooring as she adjust her jeans as every one still stood quietly. The girl shorty lost her patience as she open her mouth, however at that exact moment the boy that stood before her spoke up.

"No one here knows what this place is..we can't remember anything either..how about you."

"My minds blank."

"Great. So you saying that we are all screwed!."

The girl with the flat chest spoke loudly as she push her slim figure off the concrete wall and got in between one other girl and a guy that seem way to terrified to even move as he was sitting on the ground with his head between his legs.

"Kayla was it? Just calm down." The boy spoke as he aggressively turn his head to practically glare at her. Her red tint lips tilt up into a smirk than down into and annoy expression as she fold her arms once again across her chest and walk back over towards the wall she recently was leaning on. However she wasn't done speaking.

"How. We stood here waiting for sleeping beauty here to wake up to see if she remember anything while instead we could have figure a way to get out of here." Her eyes furrow at the other female who reside on the other wall, twirling her long Smokey grey hair between her slim fingers as she switch her focus from her to the boy as he seem to be the only other semi calm individual in the room besides herself.

"What is here!? Huh..None of knows where we're at." The boy argue back, his calm aurora he had earlier was quickly vanishing.

"So none of you has even bother to open that door." The Smokey hair girl spoke as she point casual at a blue wooden door that stood in the middle of the wall.

"no..we wanted to figure things out before exploring." The boy spoke.

"Shouldn't we ask her name..I mean..we know ours..we shouldn't leave her out of the loop." The other girl finally spoke too, though her voice was shaky and quiet.

"Rylee..you guys." The Smokey hair girl spoke.

"Kayla." the flat chest girl harshly mutter.

"Alice." the quiet girl spoke.