Secret(s) - 10

~Time skip~

Naruto yawned as the first rays of sunshine entered the room through their huge window and hit his face.

His eyes opened and he saw Sasuke already awake next to him.

Naruto was the early bird in the relationship while Sasuke was a night owl, so seeing Sasuke awake before him was not that common.

"Sas' why are you awake?" Naruto asked with another yawn.

"I have an early shift today, and so do you, so you should probably get moving"

"But Sas'~ do we have to go to work?" Naruto whined, very tired.

He was half-joking, but there was also sincerity in there, he truly did not want to go to work.

"Come on, you'll work on the case more, hopefully, you'll find out something new" said Sasuke as he put on his clothes.

"Yes, the case... right" Naruto chuckled nervously.

He couldn't do it.

He just couldn't.

It would absolutely shatter Sasuke to know that the big lead that Naruto found a few months ago turned out to be a dead end.

It is normal in a case like this, but whenever Sasuke asks about the case and Naruto answers with "Good" Sasuke's face lights up and his mood brightens.

Naruto didn't have the heart to do this.

Sasuke was putting on a suit which is not what he usually wears, so Naruto quickly changed the subject.

"A suit? How come?"

"You're a detective, figure it out"

"Meeting?"

"Correct"

Naruto got out of bed and took the tie from Sasuke's hands.

"Let me do it" he said.

Naruto wrapped the tie around Sasuke's neck and neatly tied it in the front.

"Thank you, sunshine" said Sasuke, then quickly leaned in and pecked Naruto's lips.

Naruto hid his red face.

"Do you want breakfast?"

"I want you to put some clothes on before I get horny" said Sasuke, then leaned in to whisper in Naruto's ear "you know I can't control myself when you look so delicious without any clothes"

Naruto's blush exploded.

You'd think that since Naruto can practically read minds at this point, he'd not get flustered or surprised.

But this was Sasuke...

He felt that Sasuke was getting horny, but to hear it from Sasuke himself, whispered in his ear, he was sure his knees were going to give out.

Sometimes he couldn't believe how lucky he was.

Uchiha Sasuke is his boyfriend.

He needed to protect this relationship, even if he has to lie a little, sure, maybe he doesn't have any leads now, but he's sure he'll make a breakthrough soon enough.

Suddenly, Naruto felt a scratching in his lungs.

'Shit! No! No! No! I totally forgot! Again!' He thought as he ran to the bathroom as fast as he could.

He got in and slammed the door shut just in time for the throat-ripping cough to break through his throat.

He covered his mouth with his hand, but this time he could taste something in his mouth.