Sunshine - 6

"B-but mom!" Cried the youngest of the two boys.

"Don't worry sweetie, I can handle it, you need to run away, run as fast as you can to the nearest police station, okay?" She said to both her children.

"Mother! There has to be a way I can help"

"No, you need to take care of your little brother make sure he's safe"

"But-"

"No buts!"

They heard the door unlock and the heavy footsteps of their father approach the kitchen where they stood.

"Now go!" She ordered them.

Both boys took off, running as fast as they could without looking back.

——————————

"Hey! Sorry I'm late!"

"You say that every time, dumbass"

"Asshole!"

"Well I gotta give it to you, I still can't believe you got all our lunch breaks to align"

Naruto wiped his nose proudly.

"Yeah, I'm awesome"

Naruto and Sasuke have been dating for the past 5 months, and it was going as best as could be.

They couldn't get their minds away from the thought of the other, and when they saw each other it was the best part of their day.

They also got to discover the different sides of each other.

Naruto realized that Sasuke wasn't an emotional person like he thought at first, Sasuke is rational, calm, and always collected.

He thinks with his brain, and that the night they first met was the exception.

Sasuke discovered that Naruto wasn't as smooth and witty as he thought at first.

Naruto was actually very clumsy and hasty, he was bright and warm, like a ray of sunshine.

And although Naruto's special ability grants him so many different perks, he is actually very humble and sweet, he thinks with his heart and wears it on his sleeve.

But the fact that Naruto had a lot of different sides and personalities didn't bother Sasuke, quite the opposite actually, it just meant that there was more of Naruto to love.

And yes, he loves Naruto.

Though he hasn't told him yet.

They have been official for 3 months give or take, and because of their busy schedules, they don't get to see each other that often.

But they go on a date every chance they get, and it always ends in hot, kinky sex, not that they minded, they enjoyed the physical intimacy,

And Naruto, being the great boyfriend that he is, made sure that all his lunch breaks are aligned with Sasuke's, even if it was slightly inconvenient for him.

Naruto and Itachi got to meet more officially at dinner in Sasuke's house.

But during their first meeting, the topic of Itachi's illness came up, it was actually Itachi who brought it up when Sasuke was using the restroom.

"Naruto-kun"

"Yes, Itachi-san?"

"I don't know if my little brother told you, but I'm terminally ill, I won't last much longer"