➥the end

Many months later.....

at seoul korea

Didn't the friend group said they were suppose to have their 'next time' in playing in the field??

I believe yes, for that night was unforgettable.

Now, they are on the side of the field eating cakes, junk foods, coke, all yummy things for they are celebrating the monthsary of the couple Jay and Jungwon.

It was already 5 months ever since Jay and his dad fixed things between them. plus, Jay's dad has been standing on what he said of listening and just being a father to Jay. He's basically a retired man now but let's call it temporary. since he still has to go to other country and vice versa.

''YAH JUNGWON JAY come eatt!!!'' Sunoo exclaimed, since the two love birds were busy playing with the soccerball all by themselves.

To let you imagine of the place they are in-- On the side of the soccer field has lunch tables and seats. That's why they get to eat.

''Fine~~'' Jungwon singsonged while happily making his way to the rest of their friends. and Jay followed a little later.

While Jungwon, Jay, Sunoo, and Ni-ki eats and eats, The other two-- Sunghoon and Jake is practicing a tiktok dance on the side.

''Heyhey,, I heard there is something going on between that two tiktokers right there'' Ni-ki whispered to Jungwon, Jay and Sunoo.

''What???? Impossible'' Jay protested.

''I mean why not? there is a possibility.'' Sunoo barged in the communication.

''Eyyyyyyyy I protest against it. Jake likes Heeseung, not Sunghoon.'' Jay replied.

''Yeah yeaH since he confessed to you at the hospital bla bla bla...'' Ni-ki replied mocking.

''Aish I didn't raise you like that'' Jay said smacking the back of Ni-ki while Ni-ki burst out laughing.

''No but seriously though, If Jake still likes Heeseung then he should've not always stick around Sunghoon like a puppy.. I bet Jake and Sunghoon is seeing eachother!'' Ni-ki exclaimed.

Exclaimed a little too loud.

''YAHHHH WERE YOU TALKING ABOUT US BEHIND OUR BACKS??'' Sunghoon started.

''NOOOOO we diddddd noooooooot blebleble'' Ni-ki kids off.

''You kid!'' Sunghoon said in reply but he stops himself before he could curse this maknae right now.

''hoon-ah!! focus we need to perfect the steps.'' Jake said pertaining to the tiktok dance they were practicing. with that Sunghoon and Jake went back to what they were doing while Ni-ki plastered a smirking face.

''I Bet Sunghoon and and Jake are seeing eachother or worst-- dating eachother~~'' Ni-ki said as he plastered a smirking face to their other friends.

''Aish now you're betting over them. Mind your own business idiot'' Jay said while Sunoo and Jungwon nods agreeing while going back to their own businesses. eating.

*****

Later night time.....

(1/2)