➥05: honorable guest

"Goodnight~" jungwon whispered but
jay still heard it.

"Goodnight wonie"
———

No one p.o.v

'Here it is .. I'm performing infront of him.' Heeseung thought. Heeseung actually begged the professors for him to perform and to finally confront Jay. He knew Jay was in the uni since Jay is popular. Until now.

In jay's pov he saw how heeseung got a dramatic entrance with smoke on his sides, lights shine and students who are in the chairs were clapping their hands while others do whistles seeing a FINE boy up on stage.

"Let us welcome—Business student Lee heeseung!" The host announced

Well hearing that, jay might have mistaken his theatre for course and business for club. When the truth is Heeseung had it the other way around. So dumb Jay; jay thought.

If you're asking about what was Jay's reaction in finally seeing Heeseung, he was stunned because he was kind of not wanting heeseung to be here and he was just not ready. At all. Not today.

Jay knew Heeseung was just around somewhere in the uni basing off from the news of heeseung coming back here.

But that didn't stop Jay from being confused as to why heeseung is suddenly singing in front of them right now in front of all these students. Heeseung spoke snapping jay from his thoughts and jay just stood there listening.

"Hi I'm singing this for a certain person that is special to me. The moments we shared from the past I want you to know that I love you. My home" Heeseung shamelessly said

Although the professors and the students did not mind what heeseung said at all. What's important to them right now was the boy that's going to perform for them to have a good time. To say jay wasn't shocked —is an understatement.

He knew he was the one heeseung was talking about. Jay glanced from side to side, somehow trying to find someone.

He was finding jungwon. Jay didn't know why he was looking for someone else when heeseung after 4 years is right here in front of him.

Why was he desiring to always be around jungwon? Jay thought, heart all heavy.

Still with you -bts jungkook

♪♪♪

When will it be?
If I face you again
언제쯤일까
다시 그댈 마주한다면

I will look into your eyes
눈을 보고 말할래요

And say I missed you
보고 싶었어요

In a rapturous memory
황홀했던 기억 속에

It's raining when I dance alone
홀로 춤을 춰도 비가 내리잖아

By the time this mist clears
안개가 걷힐 때쯤

I'll be running with my feet wet
젖은 발로 달려갈