➥01: heartbroken

4 YEARS AGO

Jungwon p.o.v

Jungwon to say was utterly relieved that their class ended just when his eyeballs were about to fall off.

Classes were boring to him, since he was a genius student.

He could ace exams without even studying them.

He just knows(their lessons).

Anyways, Jungwon passed by the cafeteria to snatch some of his favorite chips. He thinks he was going to have problems in the kidney in the future of how much he eats chips every after classes.

He was trying his best to conceal and don't feel his cravings but they were just too delicious to not be tempted at.

He heard his tummy grumble smelling the different kinds of aroma that would hit his nose.

He could even smell chocolates being boiled, which means there are hot chocolates! Which are great for the cold afternoon. But he was focusing on chips for now though.

He was just about to pay the lady for his chips when his eyes caught a figure nearby.

The handsome figure was sitting on the bench at the back of cafeteria, even his figure alone is handsome. Jungwon thought. it's the most remote place of the entire highschool university, now he wonders why HE is sitting there alone.

And because of how nosy jungwon is — he swiftly walked close to the remote place quietly.

He saw a bush so he thinks it's a good idea to hide in there.

So he did.

There's something about you that is different from other
People. Is it because of your grumpy face? Hehehe. Jungwon thought while munching on his chips.

I laugh but you seem to notice something, so you look around. You don't know someone was spying on you? I properly hid myself so you couldn't see me.

And that boy is me, the teachers pet. School's president, and a family of a millionaire. I'm spying on you.

Alright i'll stop boasting now >.<

I contain myself, and I see that you didn't notice me so you sat straight again. Being dramatic again because of that boy Lee heeseung. Psh.

Well I heard he broke up with you and flew to japan to study there. just this time — i'll let you cry.

There are no people around, if students will see you now they'd think you're pathetic since the schools soccer captain/bad boy is crying like a baby.

Your eyes are red from crying now will you ever stop? I'm so close in hugging.. no that can't happen but yea; I wanna go to your way and comfort you

But how can i do that. You don't even know me.

Someday. I thought and sighed

Ni-ki then came out of nowhere.

"You're still into jay after all these years?" Asked by ni-ki who has a crush on him. But jungwon doesn't know

Earlier Ni-ki actually saw jungwon hiding behind their schools bush yard looking at the school's bad boy Jay.

"Don't worry, He'll be mine" Jungwon immediately said.
"I'll treat him better the way he should be treated" he confidently added.

"Eii..A-Alright..then" this hurt ni-ki. Couldn't jungwon notice he likes him? 'Should i just move on' ni-ki thought.

Yeah he should. ni-ki thought Jungwon was actually out of his league and he knows as well that Jungwon viewed him only as a younger brother. So it's better to keep these feelings tight and secured until one day they themself vanish away.

Jungwon has a liking at Jay the popular savage boy who is a soccer player.

How will the both of them work? He doesn't know. All this time he was a hopeless romantic.

He was just about to leave when suddenly Jake and Sunghoon came near Jay and from afar Jungwon saw that the both were rubbing circles in Jays back as if comforting him. Well that's what friends are for right?

Jungwon glanced at Jay for the last time before leaving to go with Ni-ki and Sunoo, since Sunoo just finished his last class.

Jungwon and the other two actually met up for them to go to the famous udon place.

*****

Jay p.o.v

Heeseung just broke up with me. I don't know why i'm sad when I literally told him I fell out of love.

It's been a day since he broke up with me and left to japan. So i'm now here at the little yard of our school. No one will see. This yard is a broken one so no student would want to come here.

The only good thing here is the bench, the sky and the breeze.

I miss him. Heeseung's still my bestfriend, aside from being my ex lover. So he's just too special to me.

I sobbed and cried all i want

I don't even care if someone's gonna hear me huhu.

Until sunghoon and jake—my friends who are left, came in and found me here.

'Atleast i have them' Jay thought

"Bitch stop crying we're gonna get udon" jake said while sunghoon nods excitedly patting jays back unintentionally hard while jay let out a final sob.

'I'll meet you soon again heeseung' Jay thought.

- - -

Thank you.