➥08: truth untold

'I love u baby bro, I hope nothing is bothering you especially in studies and boy problems.' Noze thought covering herself with the covers in her bed.
———

Jay p.o.v

The look in Heeseung's eyes and how his tears fall and how he just looked betrayed.

I felt so guilty for seeing him like that. Anyways, I'm here to make up to him. I don't even know why I need to make up to him.

Well maybe because he just looked so hurt that day, when we stare at each other's eyes. That's why I've been avoiding jungwon.

Yes I've been avoiding him by busying myself with the preparations to the upcoming music festival.

But don't worry, Jungwon still gives me those tingling feeling whenever he looks at my direction or just bumping into him when we cross path at theater.

It's still there isn't it?

But right now I'm waiting for Heeseung. As I said I will make it up to him.

Maybe I'll treat him? Or i'll let jake and sunghoon know that heeseung's back and tell them to forgive heeseung?

"O-oh hey" heeseung looked at me shocked that I was outside the room where heeseung has his last class of the day.

"Hi seungie, do you wanna go? With me?" Jay asked.

Jungwon p.o.v

"Hi seungie, do you wanna go? With me?" Jay asked.

'Shit. I'm actually in the business department, I should hide hide hide!' Jungwon thought as he hid behind a trashbin. Kind of jealous heeseung had a nickname too.

Jungwon was looking for jay since they haven't really been together and he was confused as to why jay have not been really around. He missed the older. He can't deny.

So he came up with an idea that jay must be with heeseung, that's why his feet lead him to the said department. business department.

He planned to spy on them because his heart tells him to.

Jay was already leaving the halls with heeseung. And they seem to be heading at the cafeteria.

Slowly, Jungwon hid as much as he can. He didn't wanna be caught. He heard heeseung say something.

"Jay? Can you wait here i'll go to the comfort room." Heeseung said knowing that jay couldn't leave heeseung anywhere like a gentlemen he is to heeseung —

"Wait i'll go with you I want to keep you company" Jay said and heeseung nods.

Jungwon saw them side-by-side going to the Cr so he just waited outside.

Time passed by, and jay and heeseung was still not going outside. 'Shit, maybe they're doing something now agh, how can I be so stupid ofcourse Jay still loved heeseung all along'

Jungwon thought barging in the Cr. He couldn't stop his range anymore. But he regretted it the second he entered the Cr.

Jungwon's eyes widen in shock.
He felt his heart clutch.