➥03: sus

Jungwon smiled as he reached out his arms for jay to shake
———

No one p.o.v

Jungwon starts getting his hot udon noodles from his bag in his shared dorm with jay.

Yeah, it's just the two of them right now. Jungwon was also not expecting jay to be his roommate but it is what it is~

They both sit at a rather uncomfortable silence as they sit in their own queen sized bed facing eachother.

Well after they did some unpacking they found themselves tired and here they are now; taking rest while just being glad for eachother's company.

No words were being let out but Jay decided to speak up and be a man.

"Wow, yummy udon you got there — I mean from the way it smells. I can tell" jay said glancing at the udon jungwon had in his lap, while the owner bite to it from time to time. Not really knowing what else to do.

"You want some?" Jungwon asked smiling teasingly.

"Nah don't bother" jay said too late, as they heard a loud sound coming from jay's stomach "Ahah! I knew you want it! Ever since earlier, I saw you looking hungrily at my precious udon!!"

Jungwon said and laughed silently at the embarrassed looking jay in his front.

"Am i too obvious?" Jay cried mentally. Ofcourse yes, How is he gonna face the younger now when he literally heard how his stomach reacted to udon T^T

With that said, Jay started munching on jungwon's udon and to tell you he was hungry really he was hungry as he felt his stomach fill up with the said udon.

Hot soup was felt but from time to time jay slowly blow the hotness out of the said udon.

Jungwon giggled at the sight, he has never been this close to jay. And the fact that his crush—ex crush was just right here in the same room as him, alone.(😏) he felt his heart thump and beat out of his ribcage as both their hands brush sometimes.

Jay p.o.v

Jungwon giggled, why do I feel like spitting out the food and choking on myself when I just heard him giggle? It's not like we're having some connection or whatever, but his cute laugh just made my day even brighter.

Like i was just focusing at him and him only while the background is like a blur, and you just wanna tell him how cute he is right now.

"Oh jongseong? You have a piece of veggie in your mouth — here let me get it for you" jungwon said immediately grabbing a piece of tissue and wiping it on the older's lips, adjusting in his seat to reach the not so faraway jay.

Jungwon p.o.v

'Ahh! What am I feeling, what are YOU looking at jay' jungwon must have felt so anxious as Jay was staring at him until he finished removing the mess in jay's face.

"You're the only one to call me jongseong ..aside from my father." Jay thought out loud.

"Ah should I not call you that?-" jungwon panicked, jay seemed to be serious.