Quick introduction

Y/n just moved with her family from New York to Georgia, beacause her dad got a new job. She was 16 years old and she had a younger and an
older brother, and she owned a French bulldog. Her mother and father were divorced, so she lived with her dad and her siblings while her mom lived in Hawaii with another man.
They moved in a new house with two floors.
Her father was from a small country called Denmark, and her mom was from the US.
Y/n's hobbies included boxing, dancing, and she spends a lot of time baking.
Y/n loved her family, nature, animals, the color green, flowers, MCU, the beach, clothes, food, and new places.

When Y/n lived in New York, she had a boyfriend named Jackson, but they had to break up because she had to move. She also had a bestfriend named Isabella, and they did everything together, it was the two of them against the world, but then they often had to FaceTime eachother instead since she moved.

Her younger brother loved her very much and it's almost like the two of them were twins.

Names and ages:
You- Y/N, 16 yr
Father- William, 41 yr
Mother- Lia, 35 yr
Older brother- Noah, 18 yr
Younger brother- Hector, 14 yr
Dog- Rocky, 2 yr
Bestfriend- Isabella, 16

This story takes place after summer break since Y/N moved before the break.
She will be starting at Buford in her sophomore year as the story begins.