The baseball game

My dad let me stay home Wednesday and Thursday, but Friday - no.

I was downstairs in the kitchen eating lucky charms when Noah came down the stairs.
"Hey y/n." He greeted. I looked at him.
"Goodmorning, Noah." I greeted back.

The last two days I hadn't left my room. Though Noah and I were on good terms again, it was still a bit awkward between us.

Hector came down the stairs, acting all mature.
"Good morning, brother and sister." He said.
"Morning, Hector," I said, "can I get a hug? Or are you too mature?" I asked.
Hector smiled and hugged me.

Noah smiled at me and I gave him a smile back.
"Should I give you guys a ride?" Noah asked. I shook my head.
"No thanks, I'm meeting up with Jaden." I answered.

Yes, me and Jaden had been talking while I was "sick" and away from school.
Noah laughed and smirked.
"Sooo, you and Jaden?" he asked and I laughed.
"No way, he's my friend!" I said.

-7.00 am-

I left home and went over to Jaden's house. I knocked on the front door, and not long after, I saw Jaden open it.
"Hi, Jaden!" I said.

Jaden began to laugh.
"I'm not Jaden, my name is Javon - I'm Jaden's twin." he said.
My face turned red.

"I'm so so sorry! I'm y/n." I exclaimed. Javon smiled.
"It's totally fine, it's not the first time I've heard that. Nice name though."

I could hear Jaden stumbling through the entrance.
"Bye, mom!" I heard him say as he approached me.

"Oh, I see you've met my twin Javon." He said and smiled.
"Yeah." I said, smiling at Javon.
I could clearly see the height difference between the two of them - Jaden was clearly taller.

"Goodbye, Javon!" Jaden said.
"Bye Jaden, bye y/n!" He answered before he closed the door.

"So, uh, why isn't Javon going to school? Is he sick?" I asked. Jaden smiled.
"Oh no no, he's just homeschooled." He said. "Oh okay, cool." I said.

-7.20 am-

We arrived at school and people were giving us dirty looks.

"WE AREN'T TOGETHER, PEOPLE, CHILL!" Jaden yelled. Everyone instantly turned around.
I laughed and gave Jaden a smile.
"Thank you" I said.
"No problem. People need to behave; that shit ain't helping." He said and glared at the people around us.

As me and Jaden were talking and walking down the hallway, a girl came toward us...
it was no one other than Mimi.

"Y/n? Can we talk?" She asked. I gave her a dirty look, but ended up agreeing.
"Fine." I said in a cold tone.

Me and Mimi walked towards the study hall as Jaden yelled.
"Y/n! Let's meet at lunch!" I turned around and nodded.

We had now arrived in the study hall; we found the nearest table and sat down. I looked at her with a serious face.
"So?" I said. She cleared her throat.

"I'm so sorry, y/n, for telling Ava about Jackson! And I just made up he was in town because I snooped through your phone. I am so sorry! But I just wanted to tell you that Ava told me that you hated me and just used me... That's why I did it. I understand if you don't want to be my friend anymore." She said.

I looked at her in complete shock as I said,
"First of all, you were snooping through my phone?!
Second of all how the fuck do you know my password?
And lastly, you're really believing her, like, without checking up on what fucking bullshit she's saying about me?" I exclaimed.

I was in shock. Do friends do that? I think the fuck not.
I was so mad that I ended up storming out of the study hall. I could hear Mimi's voice in the distance.

"Y/n! Please just-" She stopped her sentence. I'm happy she finally closed that big mouth of hers. I did feel kinda sad because Ava did manipulate her, but Mimi should've known better.