3 days left

Only 3 days left until Friday, the day I've been waiting for for weeks!
Me and Isabella have talked about the fall festival all weekend and I'm so excited to show everyone my dress. I haven't been really spoken much with Jaden, but I've been talking a lot with Jayla and Kylee.

We were currently sitting in  chemistry class. Isa managed to make a deal with the principal, so she's going to be an exchange student for a short period of time.
It's nice having Isa around me physically, I feel safe and comfortable around her.

I was doodling on the table, bored, when I heard the teacher call my name.
"Y/n, can you tell me what this is?" The teacher asked.

Fuck. He was pointing his finger on the board. It was a formula.
"Isn't it ethanol?" I asked.
He looked at me with a skeptical face. He hesitated a bit, then a quick sigh before he replied with,
"correct."

Shit, if it wasn't correct, it would've been super embarrassing.
I looked at Isa and she gave me a thumps up with a smile.

The bell rang and I grabbed my stuff and got out of there - with Isa of course.
As we walked towards the cafeteria, we bumped into Jaden. Lately it has kinda felt like he was ignoring me... so I decided to confront him about it.

"Hey Y/n! And Isa," Jaden said. Isa responded with,
"Hi," while I just stared at him.
"Uhh, Y/n? You good?" He asked.
I was waiting for this question.

"No, I'm not good! Why have you been ignoring for the last three days?" I asked.
"Yeah, I'm sorry about that... Can we talk about it at lunch?" He asked with an apologetic look.
I nodded as we all walked towards the cafeteria.

-12.20 pm-

We were sitting at a table, eating our tacos.
"So, uh... say something, Jaden!" I exclaimed.
I was so tired of of him not saying anything. Just him sitting there passively.

"I've just been so busy at home, Y/n... I'm so sorry for not being there," Jaden said.
I was still a bit mad at him, but I understood that we all have our own problems.
"It's okay, Jaden... Thanks for telling me though! It's just that I've been afraid of you not wanting to go with me to the prom. I feel like you're too good for me..." I responded, a bit embarrassed.

Jaden looked at me with a smile.
"No, no, no. You're the most amazing girl I've ever met! Don't ever say something like that." Jaden said as he gave me a serious look.
I gave him a small smile. I just felt like he was hiding something from me...

-3.30 pm-

I was walking home alone, since Isabella went shopping with Mimi. I felt a bit lonely but mostly mad - I felt like something was wrong. Jaden acted so, I don't know, distant? He didn't know that I loved him, I would do anything for him. But I guess he didn't feel the same.

I decided to visit Javon since Jaden was at baseball practice. I thought that maybe Javon knew why Jaden was so distant. Maybe he could give me some answers.

-3.50 pm-

I arrived at the Waltons' house and as I stood before the door, I hesitated.
Was this a good idea? Maybe Javon wouldn't talk with me... Whatever.
I knocked on the door anyway. I needed answers!

As expected, Javon opened the door.
"Hey Y/n! Jaden isn't here, he's at baseball practice," Javon said with a smile.
"Yeah I know, I'm actually here to talk with you," I said in a calm tone.
"Well, come in then!" Javon said as he opened the door wide.
I walked in and Javon closed the door behind me.

"Anything you want? Water? Tea?" He asked.
"No, it's okay, but thanks for the offer!" I said.
I sat down on the couch and Javon sat beside me.
"So, what do you want to talk about?" Javon asked.
"Uhm, so I was wondering if you maybe knew why Jaden has been ignoring me?" I said quietly.

Javon must have known something about it! After all Javon was Jaden's twin brother, they tell each other everything, right?
Javon looked down with a worried face, but when he noticed me staring at me, he looked back up. Not soon after, he scoffed.

"What do you mean? Jaden literally talks about you all the time... Don't make a big deal about it, he's probably just busy, don't worry." Javon said in a reassuring tone. I smiled at him. Then I asked him the last and most important question.

"Thank you, Javon, for your help. It's just been busy at home so I've been stressing a bit. I'm so sorry for suspecting Jaden for being uninterested in me... What about you, has your family also been busy?" I asked, trying to sound as calm and confident as possible.

"You're welcome, Y/n! I'm always here to talk if you need to. But no, actually, it's been pretty nice at home, no stress at all..." Javon said as he scratched his neck.
"Oh... Cool! I should probably get going," I said as I stood up and walked towards the door.
"Bye Y/n!" Javon said as I closed the door behind me.

-7.45 pm-

I was currently sitting in my soft bed watching Wandavision on my laptop, it was one of my favorite marvel shows and Wanda is just such a badass.
Rocky was laying on the end of my bed, snoring like crazy.
Isa wasn't home, she was probably sleeping at Mimi's.

I still couldn't get the fact that Jaden had lied to me, out of my head. He had said it had just been busy at home, but Jaden said the opposite. Now I was 100% sure he was hiding something from me, and now I had this feeling of something being stuck in my throat.
Not soon after, the tears started to slowly run down my cheeks.

I shut the laptop screen down and looked in the mirror when out of the blue, the thoughts were back.

You're not good enough
You're fat
Stop yourself
You're so embarrassing

Why are you so dramatic?
What's wrong with you
You're not even pretty
He's too good for you
Nobody wants you here anyways
Why do you think anybody would care about you?
You're a total loser

I cried harder now, I could feel the headache. I started breathing heavily. This was too much, I couldn't control it.
So I did the only thing I could think of at the time. I screamed. I couldn't hold it anymore.

That was when my door busted open, Noah rushing in.
"Y/n! Are you okay!!!?" He shouted.
I looked at him with my red and puffy eyed face.

"Noah... They're back..." I whispered with a shaking voice.
He sat down beside me and gave me a tight hug.
"Oh Y/n... I'm so so sorry, you're only overthinking when something is bugging you... what's wrong?" Noah looked at me with a worried face, but his eyes couldn't focus. They were looking at everything else. He was scared.

"It's... It's just that I feel so lonely, I feel like everyone is abandoning me..." I said.
"Who? And why?" Noah said quicker than the speed of light, like he needed to know who to kill.

"Jaden has been acting distant and he lied to me... And Mimi and Isa because they completely left me and didn't invite me to their sleepover..." I replied in a sad tone.
"Y/n, I understand your frustration about Jaden, but Isa and Mimi? That ain't like you." Noah said.

I scoffed and gave him a glare.
"What the fuck, Noah, Isa is here to visit ME, not Mimi, Mimi is snatching her from me! Just like how she snatched my phone!" I yelled.
"Ahh, okay I understand now... you're jealous! And afraid. Protecting what's "yours" is common Y/n." 

"And please don't ever say something like that again, you sound like a pick me lmao." Noah said, trying to cheer me up.
I giggled as I could hear how annoying I sounded.
"Thanks, Noah, you really know how to get me in a good mood... you're the best," I said as I felt my eyelids get heavy.
Noah got up from the bed and walked towards the door. Before closing the door, he whispered, "Oh, I know."  What a jerk. My eyelids felt heavier and I fell asleep.