Part Fifteen

"I know." You sighed, pressing your face into the palm of your hands as you took in Trixie's solemn words.

You had never seen Trixie look so torn apart, she always had a snappy joke or a hint of sarcasm to add, but not in that moment. In that moment you could almost hear the billions of thoughts racing through his head and the blankness in his eyes proving to you that even he could not keep up with them.

"Do you know?" Trixie snipped, whipping his head up to look at you with a harsh glare. "Because when Brian cares about someone, he's all in. From day one, he's been all in. And I can't let him be with someone so... so indecisive. I just want him to be happy (Y/N) and I can't help but feel responsible for him." He began, tears fighting wildly against his eyelids as Trixie tried to hold back tears. Choking up with every word, his attempts to compose himself were extremely noticeable.

You could feel your own walls beginning to break down and you knew there was no way to stop the tears from coming. "I care about him so much, Trixie." You gasped, a droplet rolling over your cheek as your lips pouted. You sniffled as your mind raced over both queens words, your eyes trained on your water bottle and avoiding Trixie's intense eye contact at all costs. "I wanna be in a relationship with Brian. With Katya- With whatever else she fucking feels like being..." you scoffed, lip shaking as the tears more frequently fell from the corners of your bloodshot eyes and blurred your vision. "I need to talk to talk to him- I want him!- and I'm finally ready to tell him. I need to tell him." You rambled, throwing your hands out to gesture just how much it hurt you to keep everything balled up for so long.

Your feet came up onto the chair and your forehead leaned down on your knee caps as you cried- both tears of relief and regret. Trixie- of course- was very much correct about Brian, he had been invested since day one.

But what The other queen wasn't yet aware of, was just how invested you were- how even the act of signing him and becoming his manager alone- was all in service to the blonde who stole your heart.

You felt a gentle hand on your shoulder and you looked up to find Trixie staring down at you. You dropped your legs and the both of you embraced, not as colleagues or friends, but as two people who cared very deeply for another.

"You two are too perfectly screwed up for your own good..." he chuckled lowly, sniffling back tears.

The nerves were building in your stomach and though you weren't sure when exactly you were going to speak to Katya, you knew it was going to be soon and you would finally tell him exactly what you'd been longing to.

"Hey, how do you feel about going for lunch with me and Vi?" You hummed, pulling back from the queen. Trixie wasn't significantly older than you- only 5 years- but you were beginning to see him like an older brother of some sorts.

"I could eat, but it's 7 am, bitch." He snorted, plopping down into the patio chair and wiping away any stray tears.

"But we also both look like shit." You added, with a small smirk, getting yourself flipped off and glared at intensely.

"Speak for your self cunt." Trixie snapped with a snotty attitude as he shot up from his chair. You hurried to follow him inside, trailing after the queen. "Does Katya have any clothes here? I need something to wear and I dunno if your clothes would fit over my delicate frame." He drawled teasingly, wandering into your bedroom and taking a seat on the foot of your bed, flashbacks of Brian passed through your mind, the night had not been kind.

"Oh. Um, I think he has a t-shirt and shorts here." You sighed, pulling yourself from your thoughts and busying your mind and hands with rummaging through your closet. Tossing Trixie one of Katya's famous 'Nyet' shirts and a pair of black shorts, the queen immediately made a face so utterly disgusted you swore he had swallowed straight shit. "What's wrong with your face?" You snipped.

"This is the ugliest thing I've ever seen." Trixie whined, stomping off the the bathroom as he accepted his fate. Chuckling you decided you ought to get yourself ready as well.

-

"No." Paul snapped, with a disgusted expression on his face. "You look like that other bitch." He scoffed.

Trixie sat down with a loud huff. "I know. She practically forced me to wear this shit." Trixie whined, gesturing to you. The queens were obviously teasing you, but you were still stressing about Katya and didn't really have the right mindset for humour.

"Both of you can fuck all the way off, it's a t-shirt not a sequin fedora." You groaned, slouching back into the leather booth. Paul and Trixie had known each other a long time so you understood they were good friends, but you felt rather cornered in the whole exchange and you were already more than frustrated. The both of them looked at each other before Violet spoke up.

"What's up your ass?" Paul sneered, leaning his elbows on the table and widening his deep brown eyes to express his earnest interest despite his always bitchy tone.

"It's more like what isn't up her ass that has her all hot and bothered right now..." Trixie shaded lowly, smirking. You shot him a glare before whipping back around to face Paul.

"I'm going to talk to Brian tonight. To make a long story short, he almost relapsed-" You began, Paul's hand immediately snapping up to his face as you spoke. "And it was hard and I know it's going to be more difficult in the future, but it made me realize just how much I care about him... and just how much I love him." You sighed, saying the words you had longed to say for all too long. Both Trixie and Paul's jaws dropped.

"Bitch..." Violet started. At least five out of seven of the seven stages of grief flashing over his face as the queen processed what you said.

"I know- I know!" You gasped, smacking your hand to your forehead as your restless nerves continued to build.

"I can't believe he finally found someone. I'm happy for you guys (Y/N), I really am." Trixie began, sipping on the gin a waiter had just placed in front of him.

"One) thank you, and two)" you began, furrowing your eyebrows. "Your drinking gin with lunch?" You scoffed, pointing at his crystal glass.

"Yeah, yeah. Shut up. We're talking about your problems, not mine, Mary." Trixie hummed.

"Yeah, bitch. I don't wanna go there." Paul began, raising his eyebrows dramatically and getting himself flipped off in the process.

"It's a deep dark place and I don't know if we have the time to unpack all of that..." you sneered with a face filled with disgust, Paul nodding along with you and Trixie letting out a fake (and extremely loud) scream in offence.

"This is not about me!" He screeched, laughing wildly. "Damn, the one time I try to let someone else have the stage! The spotlight just follows me. What can I say!" He explained in a fake sounding valley girl voice, flipping his non existent hair dramatically. The 3 of you laughed and ordered your lunches, returning back to the Russian queen once the waiter turned away.

"I'm sure he feels the same way. There's no reason to be nervous. He practically drools when you enter a room." Paul scoffed, sipping on his water. You nodded slowly.

"I think he feels the same way... I guess I'm just not sure what happens next. You know? I say I love you- knowing us we fuck." You began.

"Ew." Trixie added.

"And then what? Are we in a relationship? Are we still exactly where we were? Does he relapse for real this time? I don't even know what I'm feeling." You groaned, running your hands over your face in frustration.

-

Lunch with Trixie and Violet had ended up being quite reassuring. They both agreed that what happened next was up to you and Brian and you didn't have to be an item if you didn't want to. However, both parties shy'd away from the idea of Brian's almost relapsing. You understood it was touchy for them, but you had never experienced anything like the worry that came with that experience, so you almost wished you had someone who understood it who was willing to talk. At least you knew Trixie felt the same as you and though she was quiet, she was sympathetic.

(You): Hey B, I hope your meeting went well. I was wondering if you could come by tonight so we can talk? It's really important.