Part Nine

Your chest was heaving as you sat with Katya's bicep pressed against hers, the Uber ride home was the most painstakingly long experience of your life. Everything had been a blur since you had pulled Katya into that kiss. Fuck, that kiss was everything you had ever dreamed it would be and more.

Your leg tapped rapidly on the floor, Katya's hand grasped at your knee, not threatening to move any higher up your thigh.

The tension between the both of you had been building for so long that you weren't sure how long you were gonna be able to hold on.

You didn't want to think about the consequences you already knew was going to come from this night and at this moment you thought it all had to be worth it.

"Are you sure you wanna do this (y/n)?" Katya whispered, her eyes fixed, straight ahead, out the cars window as she waited for your answer. You were sure you wanted this, you just weren't sure if that was a good idea or not. You also didn't really care wether it was a good idea or not.

"I'm more than sure." You scoffed playfully, your heart speeding in your chest. "Are you sure." You asked, turning your head to stare at Katya's perfectly angular profile, her eyes snapping to yours almost immediately after she felt your gaze.

"I think I made it clear that night I kissed you on stage." She hummed, raising her eyebrow to you wth a sly smirk. Breathing out shakily, you felt Katya's hand gently squeeze your knee. When the car pulled to a stop you felt your heart jump excitedly in your chest.

The anticipation was building just as rapidly as the heat burning intensely in the pit of your stomach. The both of you tried to keep your composure, sliding slowly out of the car. That was until the very minute the vehicle sped away though. By then Katya had already grabbed a hold of your hand and was dragging you up to her apartment.

You didn't know wether to be excited or nervous, but you need know you couldn't wait much longer and Katya fumbling with her keys only made things 10x worse.

The door swung open just as quickly as it was slammed shut behind you. Katya pushed you hungrily into it, looping her hands around your neck and mashing her lips into yours with want. Your hands travelled gingerly from the Russians tiny sinched waist, down over her padded hips and finally settling on her ass- grabbing at it in handfuls.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to kiss you like this.." you growled, pressing your forehead heatedly into Katya's. Her teeth snapped out to bite at your bottom lips, a hiss escaping your throat with the gentle pain.

"Oh trust me (y/n)" Katya panted, her forehead already slick with sweat. "I've wanted this for just as long." She captured your lips in another hungry kiss, her red lipstick smearing together with yours. You were the first to dart your tongue out, her mouth immediately opening to welcome you. A soft moan escaped your lips as your kisses became more and more sloppy, the both of you becoming impatient yet still craving the contact.

You kissed down her neck, landing on her collar bone and sucking dutifully at it. Katya sighed, cradling her head in your hands- raking your fingers through her wig.

"Are we gonna fuck right here on the floor, bitch?" You scoffed playfully, craning your head up to look at her.

"It depends if that's where you want it." Katya hummed, smirking at you and pressing a gentle kiss into your lips- her bright blue eyes burning into yours. You grinned up at her, slipping your hand in between the both of you to palm at her crotch. Katya's eyes fluttered shut and a deep groan echoed from her throat. "Fuck, (y/n)..." She sighed. You hummed in agreement, shuttering as you felt her harden beneath your finger tips.

Bringing your face to the crook of Katya's neck, ghosting your lips over her ear."Let's go to the bedroom..." you whispered. The queen nodded absently, swallowing deeply before opening her eyes again and taking your hand by the wrist. Katya dragged you into her red and black themed room.