Part Six

You and Brian finished your cigarettes and eventually wandered back into the bar. The silence between you was loud enough that neither of you needed to say anything. Brian was jealous. It made you kinda nervous to be completely honest. It confirmed he liked you back.

"Honey, were home.." Brian drawled out in a raspy Bostonian accent, slipping back into his seat at the bar, in between you and Trixie. The queen let out a teasing scoff of disgust.

"We were hoping you were turning tricks out there to pay for our bar tab.." Trixie groaned, stirring his drink whilst staring down into the nearly empty cup.

"I wish I would have thought of that. Have you seen how short my dress is?" You giggled, scrunching the bridge of your nose and looking down over the red latex, that was currently riding up on your thigh.

"Seen? The image has been burnt into my mind." Paul hummed, winking at you as a way to refer back on Brian's little outburst and your trip outside.

"That makes 2 of us." Brian added quietly. You could practically feel your ears perk up at the sound of his crackling voice. He cleared his throat lightly, the smoke having thoroughly coated its walls.

"Oh!" Trixie squealed, turning back from David and facing the group once again. "(Y/n)! I was wondering if you wanted to do a video with me on my channel?" Trixie was not only a professional drag performer, he was also a YouTuber/influencer/icon, at least, that's what he had posted on his Twitter multiple times.

It probably wouldn't be to bad for business if you appeared on the channel though, you just had to keep yourself from acting to dumb. Maybe this could even drum up some good business (you usually had no shortage of that though).

"Sure, girl. Text me tomorrow though, I may forget by then.." you chuckled, throwing back the rest of your coke, realizing it wasn't alcohol and then downing Paul's drink.

"Hey!" The queen snipped, glaring at you.

"What? It was supposed to be a joke about getting drunk and I'm not drinking yet!" You shrugged, earning laughter from everyone other than Paul.

-

Usually Violet would end up sleeping on your couch, or you on hers, but that night you went home alone with your brain filled with one specific person. Brian. You couldn't get the queen out of your mind. Never in your relationship, had you seen Brian be so so serious or jealous. The man was almost always cracking a joke, but both qualities were equally as attractive.

"Fuck.." you mumbled under your breath as you stumbled into you apartment. You weren't drunk, but for some reason that one drink had quite the effect on you. Not enough to actually text Katya, but enough to think about it got a good 20 minutes as you readied for bed.

Trixie was going to do your makeup the next morning and you were more than excited, but in your current state you didn't really feel like even getting out of bed tomorrow.

This whole 'Brian thing', was just so over complicated. You had set the boundary- drawn the line- and despite it all, you couldn't keep his face from your mind. It was just about the only thing you could think about anymore.

There was so much about Brian that just drew you in. He was so interesting. How were you supposed to focus when that Russian whore was completely taking over your life and why were you the happiest you had ever been?

-

Grumbling as a loud ringing filled your room, you fumbled your hand over you night stand to shut off the blaring 10 am alarm that was forcing you awake from a rather sweet dream about a certain someone. Yawing, you stretched out your back and threw your legs over the edge of your bed, yanking yourself up and beginning your day.