Part One

You did not want to go out tonight. You had a thousand clients to somehow find gigs for, a splitting headache and an intense desire to fall face first into your bed and just give up. But no. You couldn't do that because a certain bitch was stopping you.

Violet had wanted you to go out with her for a solid 3 months, but you always had an excuse not to. This time, she wasn't taking no for an answer. The queen had completely over run your house and was busily trying to ready herself whilst yelling at you to do the same. It was really quite unnerving.

You had a much more demanding job than she did, so you only assumed she had no idea the stress you were under. Being a manager of 'the stars' was hard. Especially because 'the stars' tended to have the most business and people who actually wanted to work with them. You we're pretty well known in the world of management, which doesn't seem like a big deal to the average person, but all of the important people knew your name. And that was the exact reason why Violet Chachki was in your living room right now. Well, that and her constant need to uphold your social life.

"No. That's ugly." Violet scoffed, looking over the dress you held up for her approval. It was a very rare moment when approval was a word you could use to describe Violet'a opinion though. Rude, blunt, mean and bitchy, however, were not so uncommon.

"I have like no clothes left bitch.." you sighed, flopping down into the pile of clothes Violet deemed disgusting on your bed.

"Well you do have that one..." Violet hummed, pressing on another one of her black acrylic nails to complete her domanatrix look. That bitch always looked fantastic and you didn't no wether her tiny waist or fantastic paint job was to thank.

"I'm not wearing fucking lingerie girl. I have a reputation to uphold!" Violet had brought over a tight red, mini latex dress and it was hot, but maybe a little bit to hot.

"Ugh.. you might as well go out wearing a turtleneck, floor length, gown if you can't stand to have any fun." The queen scoffed, popping on her last nail and fanning out her hands for you to see.

"Hot.." you grinned, looking down at her soft hands. Most drag queens you'd met have very feminine looking hands and Violet was no exception. Paired with her unclockable waist, you would have never guessed she was just as woman as you.

"I know right." Standing from the bed, she showed of her own black latex in front of you- her corset tinnier then ever. "Clearly I have excellent taste. Just let me dress you up whore." Violet stated, there was little to no actual question in her voice. At the end of the day, she was going to put you in whatever she wanted and you both knew that.

"Fine.." you started, barely giving Violet enough time for a mini celebration. "but if one person thinks I'm a hooker, you will rue the day Violet Chachki!" The queen just huffed out a sarcastic laugh.

"That guy was kinda hot, you should have taken it as a compliment!" Violet shrugged, pulling the tiny dress out from beneath the pile of clothes. This was gonna be fun. "We'll do your best first and then we'll try to squeeze you into this thing."

"Girl, that looks like it could be for an American girl doll." You joked, your eyes darting over the tiny piece of latex.

"That's why I'm about to lace you up as tight as me." She said slyly under her breath, already pushing you down into her makeup chair. You rolled your eyes. Violet had always been a bitch and probably always would be.

"I already feel sorry for whatever old folks home you get shoved in." You groaned. Scoffing, she let your hair out of the ponytail it was being held in, allowing it to fall down onto your shoulders and back.