epilogue

It's been 6 months after jong suk discharged from the hospital and he was still staying home so he can look after his cute son who is 6 months old.and hae-In also likely stayed home and work from there and only gone out when there are meetings.

While during pregnancy jong suk sulked because of his hormones now its Hae-In's turn as he sulked because he is jealous of his own son.and the smiles his son gave him when he snatched his husband away everytime he got close.he literally thought he is just seeing himself.
When he said this to his mom

'the fruit does not fall far away from the tree.'was what his mom said as he rolled his eyes.

And today also his son cling to his papa and cried whenever his papa left his side.

Now Hae-In held Haesuk ( that is what jong suk decide to name as it is the combination of their name.)as his husband went away to get his son a new set of clothes.

"I didn't know my own son would steal my husband." Said hae-In with petty to his 6 months old son who stole his husband's time and attention.

And the 6 months old gave a smile like he understood him and right after he began crying.with that worried jong suk came back with his son new set of clothes.and immediately took Hae-suk in his hands as he rubbed soothing circles on his son back he walked back to their bed room.

"That cunning son of mine." Hae-In said what his mother often used on him he didn't expect himself to use it on his own son.

And another day of his son stealing his husband again.and it is late evening his husband just finished breastfeeding feeding their son.and was keeping him to sleep.and like that their son slowly fall asleep in his husbands warm arms.and he sulked even more and suddenly the bell to their house ring and he went to open the door as his husband is busy cuddling their son.

And he opened the door to see his husband's best friend and mom.he welcomed them smiling.

After hearing voices in the living room jong suk kept Hae-suk in a craddle who is sleeping before placing a kiss on his fore head as he made his way to living room and he saw his mom and Yoona he was too happy after seeing them after months that he immediately grabbed them in to a hug.behind him was his affection deprived husband looked at them with jealousy.

"Ok then we will spend some alone time with this little angel here."said jong suk's mom and Yoona.

'Little angel more like little devil.'Hae-In thought as he smiled at the two woman who came at the right time and granted him an alone time with his husband.

" are you guys sure though?"jong suk asked concerned its the first time he letting his son out without him.

"Yes we are very sure.I have already raised you.so I know how to handle it just enjoy some time and relax.I know you didn't have any rest or alone time with your husband.we got this." Said mrs lee as she amd Yoona gave a smile jong suk returned and they left.leaving jong suk and hae-In alone after 6 months.

And just as he turned he was met with his husband's lips.the kiss was very desperate showing Hae-In missed his husband's lips so much.

"Hae-In*kiss*one minute*kiss*" jong suk tried to talk but he gave up as he knew his husband just gonna kiss it away.

And after few mins of devouring jong suk's lips only did he released his husband's lips.

"Have your fill?" Asked jong suk as he laughed at his needy husband.

"Not even 0.01%.but I don't want you ti die from lack of breath." Said Hae-In which made jong suk to playfully roll jis eyes and he went to their living room and sat on the sofa as hae-in also follow cue and sat next to him and jong suk suggested that they watch movies and hae-in just resist whine as he wanted to make love to his husband after a long but seeing him excited over watching them movies together he cursed himself amd did as what his husband wanted but still he didn't let his hand out from his husband's shirt as he touched his stomach and then moving on to his chest.he rubbed the plump chest may be it has milk in it.and he grabbed one of the nipples twisted lightly which earned a moan from his husband and he felt some liquid substance on his fingers and he  take out his hand to see what it is.

"What are you do--" before jong suk can ask further he was met with the lustful eyes of his husband.

"Baby I am hungry." Said hae-in leaning closely to jong suk's ear which sent shiver down his spine.amd he moved himself back as tried to stood up.

"Gosh you should have just told me why did you whisper it.wait I will see what we have in kitchen." Said jong suk as he turned around to go to kitchen.

But a wrist suddenly pulled his hand making him sit on sofa--no his husbands lap to be be accurate.

"I am hungry feed me." Said hae -In as he looked at jong suk who looked confused.

"Well I was going to check the kitchen and give you food but first let me go so I can take it out." Said jong suk not understanding his husband.

"No I don't want those preservative one I want this natural one." Said Hae-In as he placed his hand which was stained by milk just a few secs ago and licked it.

And jong suk understand it now.that what his husband want to is not food but him.and he gulped he knew it's been months that they have intimacy.and being daze jong suk didn't realize his husband's lips aiming for chest until he let out from the pleasure as hae-In sucked his nipples which were already swollen red and looked very appetiting to him.but two hands stopped him it was his husband's.

"Not there they are quite swollen do it anywhere just not there.please." jong suk pleaded his husband.he know about his husband fetish fir his chest but can't let it be swollen anymore cause it will hurt later.

"Ok whatever you want baby." Said hae-in as he picked jong suk in bridal style.and walking to their bedroom.

"Be ready my baby." And with that he knew what it is going to be like and he shivered but he was also happy again he is going have some alone time with him.

But the couple done only time cause the babysitters a.k.a jong suk's mom and his best friend came back with a crying suk so immediately jong went there of course he was all cleaned.

He patted his son's back and he stopped crying instantly.which made hae-In ti galre at his son as his son giggled at his irritated expression of his dad.

But hae-In not going hold back so he kissed his husband right in front of his devilish son as smirked at him which made Haesuk let  out a cry to grab his papa's attention which did work cause jong suk now had hit his husbands shoulder for kissing him right in front of their son as he again was busy in soothing Haesuk.as his husband pouted.and this scene watched by Yoona and mrs lee were warmed even in the cold night.

                    ...........THE END...........

Thank you for reading this story.I hope you guys didn't feel uncomfortable reading this story.and there might be some parts where I skipped I hope it didn't confuse you or irritate you.

I hope you have smile on your face at the end of this story and i also hope it will continue on in your life also.

Sincere thanks from  karthinam

                            🍁💜🤘