Oneshot (8)

"Can we stop now hae-In ah?" Jong suk said as he just lied on the bed tiredly no ounce of strength in him.when his husband said he will go rough he didn't expect it to be this rough and that to too many rounds.that he stopped counting afterwards.

"Yes baby.just one more time and we are done and I will clean you up." Hae In said giving a kiss to jong suk on his lips.

"YOU SAID THE SAME THING WHEN I SAID TO STOP.FOR THE LAST FEW HOURS." Jong suk shouted with every tiny yeeny bit strength in his body.

"I am sorry baby you are just too irresistible." Hae In said gaving a large smile towards his husband who just whined.

And after 3 more round only did Hae In stop and cleaned them and changed their bed sheet as he changed into his set of pyjamas and let a sleeping jong suk slid into one of his shirts and led both to their bed as it was already night cause jong suk's beloved  husband going at him without a break from late evening to night.

"Ahhh." Jong suk let out a painful whimper as he felt his whole body ache especially his back part.just like when he had his first intimate night with hae-In except it hurts 10x painfully.and he was about to throw his hands at his husband for making his whole body ache.but he stopped himself when he saw hae-In sleeping peacefully.'just for now.ibam letting him be. I am going to punch him after he wakes up.'thought jong suk as he made his way towards their kitchen for water as he became thirsty but he had literally had to cling on walls or objects on the way to kitchen as he is a lizard cause his legs were not supporting him but after few mins after his struggle he reached the kitchen and he quickly grabbed a water bottle from the fridge and drank it as he closed the fridge door he almost chocked upon seeing his reflection on the clean surface of the fridge. He was glad it was the weekend and there are no servants here.

He looked himself on the shining surface of the fridge.he was wearing a big damn shirt that reached his mid thighs.his hair was messy and his cheeks has stained marks of tears amd were flushed light red.and his whole whole body is littered with purple red marks everywhere from his neck to his chest,stomach and even his mid thighs he looks like he got rashes or infection.

"JUNG HAE IN." He shouted on top his lungs but coughed furiously afterwards and he heard some noises and footsteps.and there he is.his husband who bit his skin as it was a candy.

"Are you ok baby?what happened?" Asked hae -In worriedly as he came towards the kitchen where he heard his husband shout.

"This happened!" Said jong suk as he pointed his fingers towards the hickies.

"Oh." Was the only thing hae In said as he make his way towards his husband and wrapped his hands around his husband's waist.

"they look good on you.you look beautiful with my marks on you."hae in said as he turned his husband to the fridge where they can see there reflection.

"How do I look beautiful?it looks like I got a infection." Whined jong suk and pouted making his husband to wrap his hand more tightly on his waist.

"No.baby you look beautiful.too beautiful that I just want to pounce on you again." Said hae-In as he looked at jong suk's body lustfully as his body was only covered by a shirt and jong suk immediately glared at his husband.

"Don't you dare.I can't even walk properly. Thanks to you. I swear if you touch me again until I said so,you are going with me to court for divorce." Said jong suk sternly.

"Baby." Hae-In called out sweetly as he gave him his best innocent eyes.

"W--what?" Stuttered jong suk 'nah he won't give in to those eyes he is going to die if he was to let this sex crazy husband of his to do whatever he want.he will definitely die from exhaustion. 'Thought jong suk as hae In sneakily attacked his husbands neck quickly earning a moan when he bit his husband's sweet spot.

"Co--me on hae -In I am hungry."jong suk whined.as he understood what his husband is doing.

"But I am also hungry hyung.you don't even gave me my good morning kiss." Said hae-In as his lips didn't move away from his husband.

"Stop calling me hyung just to persuade me. you only use it when you want me to surrender." Said jong suk annoyed.

"But it always worked though." Hae-In kissed his husbands ear now smiling through it.

"Ok--" jong suk said but was immediately interuppted by some naughty hands on his chest.

"*sigh*but it will only kiss and nothing more than that." Continued jong suk ignoring his husband's naughty hands he faced him and give him a puppy eyes and a pout.to make him agree and who was hae-In to deny what his cute amd sexy husband want.

"Ok my baby." Agreed hae -In as grabbed jong suk close to him by waist and kissed him until their breath was knocked out of their system.

*growls*jong suk's stomach made a sound that it is in need of food.so jong placed his hands on his stomach and looked at his husband cutely like puppy asking for food.

"I am hungry." Said jong suk with a pout.and soon hae-In kissed away the pout.and lifted him up and carried him up to their  bedroom and placed him on their bed.

"Just rest here I will make your favorite breakfast." Said hae-In as he was about to leave the bedroom a hand stopped him and he saw his husband's hand on his wrist.and he was immediately pulled down enough to jong suk to give a small peck on his husband's cheek.

"Thank you." jong suk said smiling as he let go of his husband's wrist.

"Oh god!baby if you are going to be like this my junior hae-In gonna stand up again." Said as he leaned down for a passionate and long kiss and knowing his horny husband jong suk immediately put a palm on his husband's mouth preventing from reaching his lips.

"Hae-In ah first break fast." Jong said sternly as he glared at his husband who only grinned widely and ran to the kitchen to make his husband his favourite breakfast.