Oneshot (7)

"Lee jong suk." Hae-In said in serious voice as he still held on to jong suk's hand as the rain only poured harder.but he didn't let him go.

"I was dying to hear those words but I didn't know I will hear it like this." Said hae In and jong suk casted his eyes on the floor beneath his feet.

"I am sorr--" before jong suk speak further he was interuppted by a pair lips on his.and he shocked to see hae-In kissing him and he can't process for a second. Until hae In pulled back and looked at jong suk smiling.and was again going to get an another kiss but was interrupted by jong suk's hand.

"What are you doing?why are you kissing me?" Jong suk asked in utter disbelief.

"What do you mean what?you said I can kiss you if you accept my confession." Said hae-In as it is a fact.

And jong suk was shunned for a moment.
"I-- but you have a lover now.so it doesn't matter if I confess now." Said as his eyes water slightly but he suck it up and stopped his tears somehow.

"What?who?whose lover are you talking?" Asked hae-In as he showed a very confused expression.completely forgetting the situation he had before but he immediately remembered and made a disgusting face which now confused jong suk.

"Ah my SUKIE.my baby why are you so naive.that girl was crazy about money she just thought of blackmailing me. but really though out of all days that bitch just have to select today when you are confessing to me." Hae-In groaned and cursing the girl.

"Wait does that mean you didn't fall out of love with me?" Jong suk asked rather innocently.

"What nonsense are you talking?I will never fall out of love with you. I will always love you no matter what." Said hae-In now cupping his husbands cheeks as he leaned in for a peck.

"Bu--t I didn't fulfill my duties as a hubby neither in daily necessities and ev--en in bedroom matters."said jong suk looking away but hae In held his face in place so he can see his husband.eye to eye.

"Oh my baby.you are perfect just the way you are for me.daily necessities I can just do it for you and me or I can hire others ." said hae In to which jong suk looked at him tears whelmed.but that was soon gone after hae-In's next words.his husband really like to tease him.

"Cause I don't want you to cry again cause a hot oil droplet had fallen on you when your are just making eggs." Listening this jong suk let out a offended gasp and lightly punch hae-In on his chest.

"And for the bedroom matters I don't see anyone's body as attracted as you to be honest just imagining you in a bed underneath me makes me rock hard." Continued hae-In as jong suk had his whole face red blushing furiously.
And he looked down to hide his face.

"But I can wait for--" before hae In can continue more he was stopped by a familiar pink and full lips.he loved so much to taste.

And it was just a peck but hae In can feel his blood rush to his groin cause this is the first time jong suk initiated an intimacy.

And hae In catches the older lips this time.and hae-In broke in a few seconds as he asked jong suk with his eyes if he has permission to continue and with the shy nod from jong suk was all it take to hae In to drag both of them towards the cars where the bodyguards he called to clean up the dirt bags and also to make the dirt bags who just tried to touch what's his a lesson.he quickly gave a firm nod to the body guards to continue their order as he covered jong suk with his coat as his husband's been soaking wet and the shirt that had been torn slightly displayed his husband's white chest.

And after somehow hae-In drove to his house as fast as he could there are only few times he felt impatient. And those few times are always because of his precocious husband.

Just as he reached his front yard of the mansion he immediately went towards the other side of car and immediately lifted his husband even though jong suk is tall hae In was bulky with muscles so he had no problem lifting his husband.jong suk let out a gasp when he was lifted but was calm the whole ride to the bed room and his hold on hae In's neck is firm so he won't fall down.

And it took a few seconds before they reached their bedroom and hae-In placed his husband on the bed and started kissing his lips softly but it turned into hungry kiss and jong suk was not used to this much roughness but he can't say he didn't like cause it was the opposite with a little too experience with kissing he didn't know what to do so he just let his husband manage and after few minutes only did hae-In backed up just to clash his lips against his husband who slightly hit his shoulder "I am not *pant*going anywhere.so *pant* so slow down." Said jong suk panting to which hae-In listened so went towards jong suk neck instead. Kissing,sucking and receiving a few moans and now he went towards jong suk's earlobe bitting it.he whispered. "Sorry baby.if I am going to be rough on you but I had been waiting to hold you for 2 months 1 week and three days." Hearing his words jong suk visibly gulped but he didn't back out cause he is in love with this man and want him to

"Make love to me hae In-ah."letted out breathily.and this made something in his husband to snap.that his husband immediately went to his lips now biting on it which made jong suk to open his mouth slightly hissing so hae-In easily entered his tounge into his husband's mouth devouring it.as he ran his hands thorough his husband's slightly torn shirt now completely torning it.which gain a gasp from jong suk who shivered from cold but it was immediately it was immediately gone when his husband's warm hand is being grazed every inch of his chest.hae In gave it a few squeezes before placing his lips on jung suk's chest making red amd purplish hickies on it and making jong suk a moaning mess.

As jong suk had enough of his husband playing with his chest " Hae In-ah I want you inside me. "Said jong said now looking up at his husband who is enjoying the art he made on jong suk's chest.but he immediately unbuckled his pant as he now removed jong suk's pant and throw it somewhere in the room.and grabbed a lube from the bedside table.

" I am gonna give you so many seeds that you are just going to be filled up with my babies in your womb ."said hae In as jong suk blushed furiously at his words.

And their second intimate night continued.