Oneshot (4)

Warning 18+ :

"All the best for your first night." Yoona said to jong suk as he just hit his friend on the shoulder to stop her talking embarrassingly but when did she listen to jong suk and she just gave him a smirk.and now his mother also joined her best friend.and he just let them because cause he was dead tired from all the wedding and now that they have come to their house.the house for jong suk and had In.well originally it was Hae In cause he bought the house and it is no less of a mansion to be honest.

After some talks and greeting both jong suk and Hae-In's family went to their respective homes now leaving the newly wedded couple alone in their new house.Hae In was the only one there when bidding goodbyes to their family as his husband gone to take shower. So, as he was already freshened he sent their family's on his own.

"Where are the other's ?" Jong suk asked as he didn't notice there family's presence.after he entered the living room after taking shower.

And god did Hae-In had ever thought he just want to pounch on his husband just look at him he looks like a full damn course meal in a dark blue night robe.exposing his white chest that he just want bite on it and mark it as his own.

exposing his white chest that he just want bite on it and mark it as his own

But again he stopped himself.really his husband just too damn attractive for Hae-In. both inside and out side.

So he started walking towards his husband and wrapped his hands around jong suk's waist.and rested his on chin on jong suk's shoulder.and the poor boy flinched at the sudden skin contact.

"Relax baby." Said Hae-In in a low husky tone that it sent shivers down jong suk's spine.and it didn't help him relax even one bit.

"I think we should talk." Said jong suk quietly but it was enough to Hae-In to hear.

"Yes.baby continue.I am all ears for you." Hae-In said as he pressed his lips slightly on jong suk's neck who froze in his place at that act.but he quickly composed himself and turned towards hae-In so he can make Hae in understand that he is serious.and it is a bad move cause when he turned around in Hae-In's hold he came face to face with Hae-In.and it made his face became red with their close proximity.

And just as Hae-In had been resisting himself from not pouncing on his husband,his will began to break as he look at the plump and full pink lips of his husband that he didn't waste a second to taste it.

As jong suk was still in his arms in stunned state he felt something soft on his lips. And he saw Hae-In so close to him.

As jong suk was too shocked to speak at the sudden pair of lips on his own Hae-In take this opportunity to slide his hand onto jong suk's waist. And rubbed circles around it.

And jong suk snapped out of his stunned state and slowly put his hands on Hae-In's chest to create a space between them.well it wasn't strong but Hae-In just leaned back for jong suk.

Jong suk took a deep breath and said what he wanted to say the past one week.

"Let's divorce."

It was the only thing that jong suk can utter as he had been thinking so much how to talk about it but when the situation came he stated bluntly what he had to say.well typically jong suk thing.

And Hae In was very angry about it but he can't show it cause it will definitely scare jong suk and he didn't want that.

As Hae-In was too busy control himself from the angry and maybe a little bit of fear.jong suk take this opportunity to explain.

"You don't have to worry about divorce paper and all things I know how to do it.perks of being a lawyer I guess.and I will not even ask for alimony so you can rest assured.I know this marriage was happened on so many misunderstandings." Jong suk said as he gave a smile that he understood everything.

And before he can even talk anything he was dragged into the bedroom which had few decorations.jong suk panicked as he thought maybe he said something wrong.

"Did I say something wrong?" Jong suk asked as far as he remember he said only good things that will benefit Hae-In why did he got dragged like this.as he was in thoughts Hae-In came towards him and his eyes were blank like it held no emotion and it sacred the shit out of jong suk so he gulped and moved backwards to create some distance between them and Hae-In just moved closer.like that jong suk's legs hit the bed and he accidentally sat on it.while he was going to get up.Hae-In came closer trapping him from getting up.

"I am not divorcing you." Was the first word Hae-In said after jong suk had finished talking about divorce.

"What?why?" Jong suk said as he was bewildered of Hae-In's words cause why didn't he want a divorce when this marriage had done with so many misunderstandings.

"No let me reframe it.I love you so why would I divorce you?" Said Hae-In as jong suk looked at him with his mouth open in shock to which hae-In leaned in and closed the gap.and after few seconds again the same pair hands put a space between them.

"I t--think there is huge misunderstanding. This marriage is done on so many misunderstandings." Babbled jong suk as he looked at Hae-In.

"Do you think it is just a misunderstanding that I would go as far as talking to your parents and my parents?" Hae-In said and jong suk began to think but he don't understand Hae-In actions.

"Why?how?what?" Were the only questions came out of jong suk's mouth.

'Maybe I should have just proposed him first and marry him later. But I can't bear it if he don't accept my proposal and even worse what if he was claimed by other that is not me when I was busy preparing the purposal.'and just thinking about jong suk not being his made hae-In's blood boil.

Well that's why Mrs.jung had asked jong suk asked about there relationship even when his son is in front of her.cause she knows her son never get interested in anything easily but if he did he would make it his by any means and she looked upon when they are only things but for the first time he is interested in a human so she can't overlook this

But jong suk just had to agree.and she believed the poor boy.