Oneshot (9) (End)

"Aah." Jong suk said as he vomited what he ate even today as well.it had been happening from few days ago and of course his husband offered to take him to hospital but jong suk said 'it's ok. it was only few times.no biggie.'but again seeing his husband vomiting out in their bathroom this time hae-In ordered that they were going to a doctor as he let his secretory get an appointment at a famous hospital.as he made sure his husband is fine in the mean time.

"Umm Mr.&Mr.jung?" Called a nurse as she held their appointment card and hae-In answered immediately and stood up as he carefully held his husband who looks exhausted from all the vomiting and dizziness.

"So...is anything wrong with my husband's health." Asked hae-In as he looked at the male doctor checking the test results.
As jong suk tightned his hand around hae-In in fear hae-In gave it a light squeeze to assure he is going to be ok.

"No your husband's health is fine.and it is not situation to be worried." Said the male doctor which made Hae-In hold back a scowl cause he is taking too long to tell what happened.

"Well congratulations. Mr&mr.jung you are both going to be parents." The doctor announced as hae-In jumped up and immediately hugging jong suk thanking him for making him a dad as jong suk cried tears of joy.

After 9 months the couple had a very beautiful and handsome boy.whose features were mostly of his dad.

"I carried you for 9 months and you came exactly looking like your dad huh?" Said jong suk as he held his son who just had been washed by the nurse.

"Well I just hope he don't get my son's personality though." Said mrs.jung as his own son glared at her but she ignored it and looked at suk and his grand son fondly.

Their two families were at the hospital now.when they first known about that they would be have a new family memeber they were more than happy and the jung family had held a very big charity event for the celebration of receiving a new family member.

That nine months were very difficult for jong suk especially as he was forbidden from going to work as he was adviced to avoid a stressful environment and a lawyer job will definitely not give that so his best friend ordered her uncle to give him a leave and her uncle did silently cause he don't want to come across an angry face of his neice.it is like a  horror movie for him.
And jong suk have to accept the leaves cause he was not given a choice cause his husband also told him to stay home and his husband also work from home as he feared if anything wrong would happen to suk so he worked from home even though his husband protested against it.

Jong suk practically felt like he spent his most of the time in bathroom.cause he always had the urge to pee or vomit

And he always had cravings a weird ones at that. like waking up in the middle of night to eat pickled cucumber and if there are not any food he wanted he will wake up his husband who immediately get what he wanted.at one time jong suk was craving a disney cake that hae-In literally order it and make it deliver it to his house at literally 3pm so he can give want his husband want.

His mood swings are the worst to be honest that he even order a divorce and already made a sign on it just waiting for hae-In to sign

The couple were sitting on their couch as Hae-In switched the channels and changed it into a fashion channel.where models were doing a regular catwalk for a typical ramp walk.hae-In didn't even put it to watch he just changed it.

"Jung hae-In!" Shouted jong suk which startled hae-In and he immediately went to his husband's side to check on him if he is alright or if he was in pain but before he can even touch his husband.his husband avoided his hand as he looked at hae-In with tears in his eyes.

"Don't touch me just go and watch the models body.I have been out of my shape with a big ballon attached to me.so yeah I am definitely not attractive to you huh." Jung suk said as his tears starting to fall down.If anything hae-In wanted see his husband in jealousy but he knew it is not the right to admire it.

"Baby what are you talking?you will be only one I can see as cute and sexy.why will I admire others body when I have my husband's carved sexy amd beautiful body." Said hae-In as he again moved towards jong suk carefully not to angry or sadden him more.

"No,your just saying that.liar!!."

"No why would I lie?"

"Well you even manipulated me in this marriage so I refuse to believe you didn't lied to me." Jong suk said standing his ground.

And that day hae-In literally have to beg jong suk so much and he had even written a 100 pages compliment on jong suk just for his husband to hear.and stop sulking and at the late evening did jong suk seemed convinced that hae-In let out a tears of joy.