Oneshot (6)

"Good morning babe.come on breakfast is ready." Said hae-In as he kissed jong suk's forehead.

It's been 2 months and jong suk was used to this amount of skin ship.well why won't he when hae-In is so clingy to him.at first he thought it is uncomfortable but as times goes it didn't feel like that infact he felt comfortable in his husband's touch.

But as stubborn jong suk is.he is not admitting his feelings which grow so much in these 2 months.

He was in his office after his husband feed him his breakfast and now he was dealing a divorce case now well more exactly counselling the couple to reconcile.how ironic though.just 2 months ago he himself wanted a divorce but look at him now.even he was lost in thoughts he snapped back when he heard the women crying and he saw that it was the women who was being divorced by her husband.

"How can you just leave me for that bitch?" The woman asked painfully loud and he also felt bad for her as she still cling on his husband even though he wanted to leave her.

"Don't call her bitch.when you are a one.You don't even attend my daily and bedroom needs when she does it perfectly.she can do want you can't do.you only have yourself to blame."Said the man in his mid 30's which made the women stood up slap him across the face.

And after few minutes the women was begging him to don't leave her but the man didn't listen and just continued to sign the papers ignoring the weeping woman.and walked away just like that.and jong suk can only offer a coffee and pat on the poor women.

He himself doubted his self as the situation had been familiar to him.he also don't meet a single need as hubby to hae In.but he didn't see hae In ever complaint like that man do in front of him a hour ago.and it hit him like a brick.

The feeling he had been suppressed in himself.

"I love him." Jong suk said it out loud.made it himself realise more.about his bottled feeling and he didn't wait a second before grabbing his coat he ran out of his office and went to grab a cab after he bought an umbrella as it was raining.for his luck he hailed a cab somehow.and he quickly gave a address to the cab driver it was his husband's company's  building it was his first time going there.even though his husband came  to his workplace to get him and drop him he didn't even once visit his husband at his office to which he ashamed himself but he promised himself he would be better this time.

After a few mins the cab came to stall indicating that they had reached there destination.and jong suk quickly handed out the money and went out of the cab.and once he saw the building he gulped he know that hae-In is rich but he didn't expect his company to be this big but all thoughts were vanished when he realised why was he even here in the first place.so he quickly entered  the building and asked the receptionist where his husband and the receptionist gave him the information after he informed that he is hae-In's husband and everyone even the security guards know how smitten their boss is with his husband except the husband himself.

He quickly ran to the elevator and pressed the highest floor where the ceo's office is.

He was nervous and happy.and he feel weird like good weird is this how his husband had felt when he confessed.with that thought jong suk blushed at the mere thought of his husband. And he was bought out of his thoughts when the elevator dinged notifying him that he reached the destined floor and he quickly went to the door where a board with C.E.O written on it welcomed so he was going to knock onto the door but he heard aloud thud from other side worried something might had happened to his husband he quickly opened the door which is not locked surprisingly. And as he opened the door he was met with the sight of hae-In and some other women kissing which shattered his heart.

And his sudden presence made hae In push away the women from him.shocked.

"I will send the divorce papers to you.I wish you will be happy." Jong suk muttered but loud enough the two in the room to hear it.with that he dashed out of the door.

"SUKIE!WAIT!" Hae In shouted after jong suk who just dashed out of his office and as he was going to chase after him.but he was stopped by an lanky arm and he saw the girl who forced herself on him and he quickly ordered his bodyguards to take care of that matter as his husband was more important than some crazy bitch.so he immediately gone out of his office and out of his company.now as he got out his phone to see where his husband is.how well he had tracking device on his husband who is totally unaware of it.well hae In reason was simple cause he don't want his husband attacked  by some freaks which is just useless cause he was always stick to his side like a glue except when they are working.

As he followed the signal in his phone he reached an  abounded building he was quite confused and worried about his husband and so he went inside the aboanded building.and the sight in it made his blood boil.

Laying on the floor his husband whose clothes are soaked because of rain and shirt is slightly torn revealing his chest and he saw a two men holding him in his place as a guy above them is making a video.

"Now I will see how will you react to a video where you're being very vulnerable like this.because of you I been send to jail." Said the guy holding the camera who seed like he is in his mid 20's.

"Mr.kim it's your fault for scamming other people we can just talk this out." Jong suk said in a voice that had been soar like he was crying and it only made the guy with camera laughing crazily.as he signalled the other two guys to continue but before one of the guy even lay his hand on jong suk the guy fall flat on the ground.as the other guy went towards the attacker.but he was also fall down on the ground.with a punch in gut.the two are wailing  on the ground.

"WHO ARE YOU?" The guy with camera shouted as he lunged towards there attacker.

But he was also bought down to the ground but with a kick .

And there attacker went towards jong suk who closed his eyes shut.and he softly called his name.

"SUKIE.are you ok?"

And jong suk know the all too familiar voice and just as he thought he saw his husband well soon to be ex-husband staring at him concerned which confused him very much but he didn't question him.and quickly stand up even though he feel dizzy at the sudden action.but he didn't care and muttered a thank you as he walked outside the building but his husband followed him quickly as well.which led both of them in the rain again.

"Where do you think you're going?" Asked hae In as he held his husbands wrist who struggled to remove it but he just held tightly.

"I am going my way.I am sorry you have to witness this and even involve yourself in it." Said as jong suk again trying to remove his hand from hae In's hold but it only got even tighter.which made him suppress a whimper that is going to come out of his mouth at the sudden tightness on his hand.

"Baby--" but before hae In can even say further

"You don't have to call me that I know it is over between us.but my bad luck I missed the timing to confess to you.you can just marry her." Said jong suk now giving a sad smile his soon to be ex-husband.

"I understand why you decide to cheat .I have never meet your need in daily life and even in your bedroom.I am sorry for being very lacking."said now not even glancing at hae-In.and inhaled a sharp breathe and continued

"I know this is late and you don't feel anything for me now.but I just want to say this for the first and last time

" I love you jung hae In."