Oneshot (5)

"Wait, wait! I don't think we are on the same page. " Said jong suk as his hands were still on Hae-In's chest maintaining a small distance between them.

"What Page baby?I love you and we are married. What else is stopping you? " Said as he pushed Jong suk hands out of the way so he can be with his husband as close as possible.

"Well all things are stopping me. First I didn't even accept your confession and you just made this marriage without my consent. " Said Jong suk as he realised how much of a scam marriage is this. And he again pushed hae-In slightly back so there is a space between them but his cunning husband seems to have no intention of letting him go.
And hae-In immediately caught Jong suk's wrist as he was going to get off of the bed.

And something pricked in Jong suk's eyes as he feel his eyes wet and his back was the only thing hae-In can see.

Maybe it was because he was too tired from all the wedding and now hearing he is manipulated into a marriage. Well even though hae-In didn't said that, his lawyer brain had come to that conclusion.

"Jong suk. "Called hae-In but his husband didn't even move how can he when he has tears in his eyes. Having enough of the silence hae-In quickly went to Jong suk and was shocked to see him in tears even though he would say he looked too cute with his eyes glistening in tears and his pink lips lightly quickering he had stopped himself cause he don't want his husband to be sad. So he take Jong suk's hand softly and made him sat on the bed as he also sat beside him.

"Stop crying. I don't like you seeing you sad. I will do anything you want..."
Said hae-In.To which Jong suk ears perked up. "Well except for the divorce. "Continued as he wiped Jong suk's tears on his cheek with his thumb.

And Jong suk pouted which immediately led hae-In to kiss the pout away. And he parted himself from his husband as he smiled at his husband.

" Don't kiss me without my consent

" Don't kiss me without my consent. That is the first thing I want now."
Said Jong suk as he looked furiously at hae-In who only chuckled. At the cuteness of his angry husband.

"Why ?am I not a good kisser? "Asked hae-In curiously as far as he know he is a best kisser and even best at doing that too

"Why ?am I not a good kisser? "Asked hae-In curiously as far as he know he is a best kisser and even best at doing that too. well that is what the people slept with him before said to him

" No. You're are a very good kisser---"before he can blabber and embrass himself more Jong suk stopped talking and shut his mouth in a thin line.

Hearing that hae-In was glad he was a good kisser.so he leaned into to kiss jong suk again.but instead of his husband soft lips he was met with a soft white hand which belonged to his cute husband who is now glaring at him.

"I thought you said you would do anything I want. what are you doing now?" Asked jong suk as he glared at Hae-In.

"Well you complimented my kissing so I am just expressing my gratitude." Said Hae-In cunningly as he smiled sweetly at his husband. As he was about to grab jong suk even closer.

"And no skin ship." Jong suk said as he again maintained the distance between him and his husband.

"But we are married we are bound to do more than that though." Hae-In said as he gave a sly smirk to jong suk.

"Oh god!really you are giving me a headache.even though we are married I don't think I can just be touchy with you when I just had my first kiss week ago--" jung suk yelled but immediately stopped himself.

'He didn't have to know about my first times and how the hell does all my first were him?'jong suk sighed in frustration.

And hae-In took this chance and moved closer to jong suk who just let his guard down.

"I am really happy to know that I am all your first times." Hae-In smiled widely with a hint of glint in his eyes.as he again kissed jong suk but instead of his lips he kissed him on his cheeks.

"What are--" as jong suk could even question further.hae-In interrupted him.

"Baby I can't stand not being able to kiss you and not able to be inside you." Said hae-In as jong suk blushed furiously at the last sentence.

"So let me get alternatives so instead of kissing on lips I will just do it here and here..." Hae In said as he placed his fingers on jong suk's cheeks and forehead.

"And instead of me inside you I will just settle for touching" said hae-In as he slid his hand into jong suk's chest  "so these is what I can do until you are ready to accept me fully" said hae-In now looking at jong suk directly in the eyes.and jong suk had to avoid it because he was burning from all this dirty talk.which he never had one in his life.

"Why do you think,I would allow that?" Jong suk asked now finding some courage.

"Well,if you don't allow it.I will only assume that you are giving me permission to pounce on you." Said hae-In his voice was unwavering.

"And even if you filed a divorce you have to pay me *************dollars.for the alimony."Said hae-In.

And jong suk had just looked up at him in shock he can't even count how many zero's are there in the amount.

Even though he is lawyer he is not at level he can handle cases skillfully.for god sake he is only 26 years old.and he definitely don't have that much money.

"Haha don't be too tensed I don't think you would want a divorce cause I know you will fall in love with me." Hae-In said so confidently as he took a blanket and make jong suk to sleep on the bed as he himself was laid next to him.jong suk was about to protest but hae-In interuppted him.

"Come on.babe." said hae-In as he kissed jong suk's forehead.

And jong suk just obeyed as his eyes were too tired and the wedding just drained his energy.