003

He knows the place, he built this town so the people of KGF have support in their lives after he dies

He knows the place, he built this town so the people of KGF have support in their lives after he dies. This is the town people are hiding for the work, this is the town people are residing away form government eyes, the town which is in grief of loosing their "God".

The town of El-Dorado.

"Let's get you settled, you need rest" Mira broke his trance, she wrapped her hand around his waist and drapped one of his arm on her shoulder.

Rocky didn't protest. Why? He doesn't know maybe because he is fucking tired, his body his aching all over and breathing hurts, still.

A woman who was walking by with a basket of something, dropped it immediately when she noticed Rocky, alive and breathing.

She shouted and the people immediately gathered around, happy to see him alive.

"Go and open the house he is here" One of  the man said and a guy immediately rushed to follow the command. The crowd divided into two parts, making a path which lead to the biggest house in the town.

Vanaram and Qasim chacha were waiting by the door, the latter almost crying while the former had a very subtle smile.

"Do you guys need anything? The house has basic supplies and food will be there in a hour"

Salaar was the one who turned around while Mira took Rocky inside, he seems to be trying out from the amount of weight he has left on her. Salaar froze, it's his mother, who thinks he is dead.

It's for her own good if she doesn't get to know him, his life will be in constant danger because he will kill or get killed but nobody is touching Rocky again on his watch and seeing he worry one time was enough for him.

"No we will be fine I guess"

The women all nodded and everyone parted their ways. The town suddenly seemed to have came alive after seeing Rocky and this made Mira smile.

"You are really important to them" She said turning to Rocky who was sitting with the support of the bedrest.

"Yeah"

"The food will be here soon, I think you should sleep" She said walking towards him. To tired to argue Rocky let her help him settle down and before he knew he was knocked out.

"I found them" Salaar said entering the room, Mira hmmed her eyes fixed on the rhythmic rise and fall of Rocky's chest as he breathed.

"What's with you? Falling in love?" The male teased making her chuckle.

"Love is for kids, I owe him much more" She replied walking away. Salaar followed her realizing how little he knows her, he does know she grew up and got orphaned in KGF but did he really know her life story? No.

Shaking his head he left the room, Mira who was talking to Vanaram turned around and smirked. He raised a brow and followed the duo into a room and a low whistle left his lips.

"Cool"

Salaar said looking around the room which was full of all kinds of weapons which KGF once possessed. Mira walked to a a covered figure and pulled it off to find a bike there.

"I will be taking this" She said and Vanaram nodded.

"Let's go have some fun"

Indian Navy Headquarters

A pair of motorbikes stopper infront of the HQ and two figures got down. Sneaking in the control room one of them grabbed the head of the guard and twisted his neck while the other checked the data base.

"Got them" One of them said looking at a list of officers under the mission named "KGF Army Enforcement"

"Get them" A female type of voice spoke and the other nodded sneaking away while she got back to the motorbikes waiting for her partner.

---------------------◇---------------------