Chapter 7

I'm still thinking on what Milan said a minute ago.

"The way he looks at you" That word has been stuck in my mind.

The kids are using my phone while I stare at the stage.

Suddenly the door opens revealing Ajax's family. They went to their table.

When suddenly I felt someone's presence behind me.

I look at the back to see my boss.

"Oh mr. Richville, didn't expect seeing you here!" "Avril! It's so good to see you here!". I just smile awkwardly.

Suddenly Streets by Doja Cat starts playing.

"Avril can I sit on this chair?" "Yeah, sure". Mr. Richville pulls the chair beside me and sits in it.

The kids are busy playing Roblox Bloxburg. "What should we build Denny?" "Let's make a restaurant!" "Okay!".

While the kids are busy building their restaurant, Mr. Richville and I start chit chatting with each other.

Minutes later

The door opens revealing my parents. I immediately got up from my seat as Mr. Richville and the kids did.

They walk to us as I kiss moms cheek and did the same to dads.

We all sat down and talk.

"Mr. Richville can I take a vacation leave?" "Avril, I told you to call me Aaron" "Oh yes, Aaron" "When are you going to take the leave?" "Next week" "Of course, you can!" "Thank you Aaron" "No problem".

The kids are still focused on building their restaurant when the door opens revealing Asher.

He walks up to Ajax as they start talking about something,

Minutes later

Ajax and Asher separates from their ways as Asher walks to our table.

"Hey Aaron!" "Hey Ash!" "How are you?" "I'm great, what about you?" "Same".

Suddenly Milan got up from her seat and walks to our table.

"Hello Auntie and Uncle can I borrow Avril for a minute?" "Ah Milan, of course you can!" "Thanks Auntie and Uncle!".

Milan grabs my wrist and walks to their table. I pull the chair between Milan and Eli.

I sat down facing Addi. Milan sat on her chair.

"Av, when are you going to tell Auntie and Uncle?" "I didn't think about that El" "I got an idea!" "What is it? Addi?" "We'll accompany you!" "Including the kids and your brother" "Alright... but when?" "Later before we go home" "Okay".

I got up from my seat and went back to my family. I sat on my chair and start talking with Aaron.

"Avril, tell your friends they can seat here with us" "Okay mom".

I got up from my seat and went back to the others.

"Dad said you can seat at our table!" "Really?" "Yeah".

They immediately got up from their seat and grab their bags.

I sat down on my chair as they sat down on the available chair beside Aaron.

The kids are busy using my iPads. While the others and I are chatting.

"Mom, Dad..." "Yes sweetheart?" "I'm...pregnant...".

When I said those words their jaws drop including my brother.

"Congratulations sweetheart!!" "Wait your kidding right?" "No Asher, why?" "I'm so happy for!!" "Thanks" "Although who's the father?🤨" "I don't know" "What do you mean, you don't know?" "It happened at the party..." "Okay?".

Suddenly the music changes into You Right x Luxurious,by Doja Cat and Gwen Stefani.

My friends are busy with their phones while Aaron and I talk.

"I would like to thank everyone for coming today!" Ajax says through the mic.

Ajax starts reading his speech.

————————————————————————
Sorry for late update. I got busy with school.