Chapter 3

Were on the way to my parents house right now.

The kids in the back are singing along at Taylor Swift's Paper Rings.

My parents lives in a luxurious medium house beside my apartment.

My parents decided to purchase the house beside the apartment I'm currently living.

It all started when I graduated college. My parents didn't like my idea of moving out at first. 'Cause I might bring boys home.

4 years ago

"So mom and dad" "Yes, sweetie?" "Hmm?" "Since I already graduated...what about I start packing my stuff?" "What do you mean, sweetie?" "Explain, young lady!" "I'll look for a job and make enough money, so I can move out" "Where will you be living?" "I don't know, I'm still looking for a apartment to rent".

"What about..." "Honey!" "Dad and I will also move out and sell this house?" "But mom" "That's right!" "What?" "If you want to move out, we're also going" "but why?" "So mom and I can monitor you" "Monitor me?" "Yes, what if you accidentally hooked up with a stranger and got you pregnant?" "Your our only daughter, Avril" "We just don't want to be away from you".
————————————————————————
We arrived at the house and I parked my car on the garage.

After parking.

The kids unbuckles their seatbelts and climbed out the car with the shoes they just bought.

I turn off the car and unbuckle my seatbelt grabbing my phone and bag.

I went to the door and pressing the doorbell.

Mom opens the door and invited us in. We sat down on the couch while mom calls dad.

"Honey! Ali, Avi and Denny's here!".

Without saying anything I heard dad's footsteps from the stairs.

"Oh my grandchildren and daughter!". The kids and I went to mom and dad hugging them.

After that

Dad and the kids went to the backyard. While mom and I were cooking dinner.

"Mom, can the kids stay here later?" "Sure, sweetie but why?" "My friends and I are going to the club" "Alright, but promise me" "Promise what, Mom?" "You'll not drive drunk and call someone to drive you back when your so drunk" "I promise, but if I can't We'll just stay at a hotel for the night".

Mom just nods in agreement and smiles at me. I smile back.

1 hour later

After cooking. "Sweetie, can you call your dad and the kids for dinner?" "Alright Mom!".

I walk to the backyard.

"Dad, Avi and Denny! It's time to eat!" "The kids starts running with dad following them behind.

I went to the dining area and sat down on the seat in front of mom. Denny sat beside me while Ali sat next to mom. Dad sat in the center.

"Sweetie, when are you going to have a child?" "I don't know" "I hope you'll meet your soulmate soon and have kids".

I laughed and continue on eating. My phone began spamming with notifications.

I checked my phone and saw it's from my big brother, Ash.
————————————————————————
Ash: Can the kids stay with you for 2 months?
Avril: Alright...but on one condition.
Ash: What is it?
Avril: I'll bring the kids wherever i go.
Ash: Okay!
Avril: So I'm bringing the kids with me to New York.
Ash: Yeah, I'll send you the money for the tickets.
Avril: Where's their passports?
Ash: In the pocket of their bags.
Avril: Alright, Thanks.
Ash: Bye
Avril: Bye
————————————————————————
I put my phone back and continue eating.